Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where did your username on BGP come from?

Featured Replies

The name of the squad I was in when stationed in S. Korea

  • Replies 191
  • Views 23.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Graduate of Covington Catholic. Coach Ray always said we were the "Big Colonels" as opposed to Dixie Heights, who were the "Li'l Colonels"

 

True statement. Also...I think Colonels should wear blue, as opposed to Dixie's red Colonels.

One of two or three BGP mysteries I have sought out for many years & here the answer was under my nose the entire time.

 

Habib.

 

:lol: I'd now like to be involved in more BGP mysteries.

Pretty easy to figure mine out, I'm a Dad of two Briar Jumpers. One then and one now.

photo.jpg

 

Hmmm????

Is there another one of these threads around someplace because I thought I'd put mine down somewhere once or twice? Well, just for good measure...

 

"Getslow" is a mispronunciation of my last name, first uttered by my ninth grade Western Civ teacher at Trinity. The error stuck as a nickname that nearly everyone called me throughout high school and several people still use.

"Yeah, and Grizzly Adams had a beard!" "Grizzly Adams did have a beard"

My youngest son was watching the movie Jungle Book in the same room when I was signing up. Thought about using Mowgli, but honestly was not sure how the heck it was spelled, so went with Kinglouie

True statement. Also...I think Colonels should wear blue, as opposed to Dixie's red Colonels.

 

We really need a 'dislike' button.

 

When I signed up, I was too dumb to pick a username that was unique and private.

I was in college at the time and in my Theater Appreciation class we were studying a play named “Waiting on Godot” (pronounced Go-DOUGH), in which two characters, wait endlessly for the arrival of someone named Godot.

 

At the time it seemed like everyone in my life was waiting on me for one thing or another, so the name just seemed right.

My current name is the way most shorthand wrote my old name on here. I could never get the old one to reactivate so I made this one.

Since I was ridiculed the first time I posted it... :lol2:

 

I was #2 in high school, football and baseball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.