Rose Hill vs Boyd in the 64th

Boyd Co 60

Rose Hill 54

IMO Boyd County will be ready for Rose Hill. It will be a good game. BC learned a lot from their last outing with Rose Hill. Boyd County had 3 players in double figures in their last game against Fleming County. Selby has had 5 consecutive double double games.

Boyd County is at home. Rose Hill has played less games than anyone in the region and, due to "backouts", has not played since last Tuesday. Boyd County played three more games than did Rose Hill including the Fleming

County game on Thursday. All of this bodes well for Boyd County.

On the other hand, I understand that Rose Hill did not reveal much of its strategy when it played Boyd County earlier this month.

I would say that foul trouble or the lack thereof will determine the outcome. Last time, Boyd County got back in the game when Euton was on the bench. Rose Hill cannot afford to lose Euton and Jackson. Boyd County can't succeed without Blanton and Selby. Whistles could tip the scale.

My prediction:

Rose Hill 72

Boyd County 61

The difference in the game will be Malloy and Arthur. Boyd will try some junk defense as usual but I believe the Young Guns are ready. I hope the refs clean this mess up early and that the undercuts on Jackson are limited to at least..lets say maybe just 5 this game. Anyone know is officaiting this game come Tuesday night?

Rose Hill has the talent to win, I don't know if they have the experience, and their lack of playing time could be a factor. The Hill is coming, and coming fast, I just don't know if they have "arrived"?

Boyd County has some seniors that are hungry, and that can make the difference, you will be able to feel the pressure in this game

Boyd County may have to put back up Zorne's favorite "home rim" to make the difference in this game:D