Will Boyle County go undefeated this year?

theguru

Will Boyle County go undefeated this year?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Will Boyle County go undefeated this year?

After reading this post by @Shaquille_Oatmeal in the Boyle County/Scott County thread it got me thinking, here is the post:

After watching Boyle’s first two games this season, I’ll be really surprised if this team doesn’t go 15-0 and win the class 4A state championship. 

=================

Here are the toughest games left on the schedule for Boyle in the regular season:

Scott County

Lexington Catholic

Frederick Douglass

Then of course five playoff games.  So I will ask again, will Boyle County go undefeated this year?

• Like 2

Just want to go undefeated in the playoffs! Frederick Douglass is the one game where I’d be pretty confident that Boyle will lose. Could lose to Scott County and very well could get beat by Lex Cath. The route through the playoffs in 4A is no joke either. It got a lot tougher with this realignment. All that said, my vote is no. 

• Like 1

15-0 will be difficult to pull off.  This weekend's game is going to be a battle with 5A #2.  They pull that off IMO they're going to the BARN 9-0.  I'd give Boyle a 50/50 chance to pull that game out.  If they lose it's really no big deal.  Last years team lost twice and the year before once but hoisted the trophy in the end.  To me that's all that matters.   Win your last 5 games.     

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

For sure. Apples and oranges, but the question remains? It's a yes, or no. A team that could score on a defense as good as theirs certainly would pose an immense threat to us. Could the Rebels score on Hoban's 1st string defense, or no?

Sure, Boyle would probably score a couple on Hoban but Hoban would score more.