Will Boyle County go undefeated this year?

theguru

Will Boyle County go undefeated this year?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Will Boyle County go undefeated this year?

2 hours ago, Labman said:

Who is Hoban?

Archbishop Hoban #2 (or at least they were) team in Ohio. Douglass played them in the first game and needless to say FD got smoked 45-6. 

To answer the question, yes Boyle would score against Hoban. Would they win? Heck no but they would score. 

7 hours ago, Labman said:

It's  1 and 1 for Boyle and Frederick Douglas. Boyle beat them at FD and FD beat Boyle at Boyle. Why does alot of folks think FD is so much better than Boyle? 

I don’t think anybody has said or inferred that FD is “so much better” than Boyle, but it’s not unreasonable to think FD will beat Boyle. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Breds82 said:

What a great question!!! This is what’s needed on BGP, actual conversation. I do believe Boyle this year would score on Hoban. No clue how many but alter one.

Some people have the wrong idea. I ADMIRE the level of play from Hoban, St. Ed's and Massillon.  I'm not looking to discredit Boyle, I just saw us get dismantled firsthand in a Hall of Fame stadium, as well as Center Grove and the other two non-Ohio teams (all four of which were previous state champions either 2022 or 2022) by the NE Ohio teams.

If people feel like Boyle's 2023 offense would score on Hoban, then Oct. 27th is going to be a huge challenge for the Broncos defense. I haven't seen the Rebs since last season's game, and I didn't realize how much the transfer from Danville added to them. 

I just thought it was a fair question to ask.

22 hours ago, theguru said:

Even Douglass?

I think Douglas can beat Boyle... but I don't think they will beat Boyle (if Boyle is healthy).

I do think some suspect love is headed Douglas's way right now based on a win over Trinity. 

As long as Quisenberry is healthy, there isn't a team that is going to stop him. He is on a totally different level than the rest of the elite talent in KY.  

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

Some people have the wrong idea. I ADMIRE the level of play from Hoban, St. Ed's and Massillon.  I'm not looking to discredit Boyle, I just saw us get dismantled firsthand in a Hall of Fame stadium, as well as Center Grove and the other two non-Ohio teams (all four of which were previous state champions either 2022 or 2022) by the NE Ohio teams.

If people feel like Boyle's 2023 offense would score on Hoban, then Oct. 27th is going to be a huge challenge for the Broncos defense. I haven't seen the Rebs since last season's game, and I didn't realize how much the transfer from Danville added to them. 

This is not how your previous posts Re: Hoban came across, at least not to me. I realize I'm only one person and my opinion doesn't mean squat, but thank you for clarifying. This makes much more sense. 

8 hours ago, Hungover_in_Andover said:

I think Boyle’s offense can score on anyone in High School Football. I’m not saying win (absolutely not saying win) but score once against the starting varsity… yes I have full confidence that Boyle with Quisenberry, Brown and Bodner… one of the 3 would break loose and score at some point in 48 minutes of football. 
Brown from Danville is just as much the real deal as Quisenberry is. Just got to figure out how to get him the touches. Haddix has the problem all coaches wish they had. Too many weapons and not enough touches to go around. 

• Like 2