Brian Brohm to announce Monday morning...

RockPride

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he SHOULD go in those slots, but that's not where he's projected in this draft.

Where is he projected and by who? I've seen him as high as #1 (Sporting News) and I've also seen him at #10 to Tampa Bay (can't recall where I read that). What have you seen?

If he stays, who are some of the big name potential top picks at QB next year?

About a month ago, Brohm was projecting REALLY high (crazy to come back high) but more recently he's been floating in the middle of round 1. He's considered the third best QB prospect in the draft, and players at other positions (like Johnson from GT) have more buzz about them.

Next year's QBs are Brohm, Chad Henne, Colt Brennan and John David Booty. I think that Brohm is currently seperated from this bunch in the esteem of draftniks, and I think with almost all his recieving options back he can only impress them further.

About a month ago, Brohm was projecting REALLY high (crazy to come back high) but more recently he's been floating in the middle of round 1. He's considered the third best QB prospect in the draft, and players at other positions (like Johnson from GT) have more buzz about them.

Next year's QBs are Brohm, Chad Henne, Colt Brennan and John David Booty. I think that Brohm is currently seperated from this bunch in the esteem of draftniks, and I think with almost all his recieving options back he can only impress them further.

Colt Brennan is considering leaving this year. He's actually trying to wait and see what Brohm does because he believes he will be the third QB taken if Brohm stays for his Senior year.

Colt Brennan is considering leaving this year. He's actually trying to wait and see what Brohm does because he believes he will be the third QB taken if Brohm stays for his Senior year.
He should jump, because I think he's the third QB taken this year but solidly 4th next year. Whereas Brohm is at worst third in either year, but at BEST third this year and possibly first next year.