Brian Brohm to announce Monday morning...

RockPride

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian will formally announce tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. If he stays, I would look for one heckuva reception at the game tomorrow night. With that, I have been tossing this around for awhile. I am not someone that is always about money, I never have been. GT and I just spoke last night about me voluntarily changing careers to gear more towards what I like to do, and I am sacrificing some money. You can't take the money with you, but Brian could become a legend in this town, by this time next year....how much is that worth?

Brian will formally announce tomorrow morning at 9 a.m. If he stays, I would look for one heckuva reception at the game tomorrow night. With that, I have been tossing this around for awhile. I am not someone that is always about money, I never have been. GT and I just spoke last night about me voluntarily changing careers to gear more towards what I like to do, and I am sacrificing some money. You can't take the money with you, but Brian could become a legend in this town, by this time next year....how much is that worth?

One HUNDRED... BILLION dollars...

Let's be honest... he's a legend in Louisville either way.

Brohm is in the mix this year with J Russell and Brady Quinn for the 1st QB selected. I think he loses based on shear potential of Russell.

He would be undoubtably the first QB taken next year (assuming no major shake ups).

I think he's gone, I hope he stays.