Who's the first football player you think of when you see this logo? Paducah Tilghman Edition.

1 hour ago, gchs_uk9 said:

This thread is basically just asking "roughly how old are you?!"

The answer for me is Joe Casey.

Scary, my pick is by far the oldest so far, maybe no one else here has picked McDonald due to this but heck I'm nowhere close to as old as McDonald thank goodness.  😂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Toothpick said:

Scary, my pick is by far the oldest so far, maybe no one else here has picked McDonald due to this but heck I'm nowhere close to as old as McDonald thank goodness.  😂

If I would have picked with my age it would have been Bryan Hall or Josh Forrest lol.I grew up with Kurt Barber and George Wilson speaking to our teams and classes in the city and county schools.I Had the pleasure of watching in person a lot of Joe Casey’s games,and I’ve yet to see another running back to come out of this state with the talent he had.

My son (who I won't name in here) comes to mind first, who played so hard that he would lose 8-12 pounds during practices and games routinely,depending on the temperature. He went with everything he had every play, and doing it all 3 phases of the game. 

Outside of my homer pick though, Joe Casey and Billy Jack Haskins came to mind first. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TilghmanPride said:

My son (who I won't name in here) comes to mind first, who played so hard that he would lose 8-12 pounds during practices and games routinely,depending on the temperature. He went with everything he had every play, and doing it all 3 phases of the game. 

Outside of my homer pick though, Joe Casey and Billy Jack Haskins came to mind first. 

Great answer!

• Like 1

• Colonels_Wear_Blue changed the title to Who's the first football player you think of when you see this logo? Paducah Tilghman Edition.