Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2022 at 11:00 PM

One key for this game is special teams...If your Covcath you can't allow Noon to change the game on Special teams like he has in several games... He single handedly did so against Ryle... Not that others didn't play well but his Punt returns changed that game... He also kept them in the game against SK.... If Covcath can win or at least stymie big plays in Special teams... I think Covcath has a great chance... If not the streak might end on Friday!

49 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Is it going to be hard to get in this game? If I just roll up trying to buy a ticket to get in will I be ok?

He stadium has seating capacity for 2500 in the stands. But with all the standing room on the track behind the endzones, I think it would be awfully tough to "sell out" the stadium.

I'd do yourself the favor for the sake of own convenience and buy a ticket ahead of time. It gets you in a little bit faster when things are busy.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Purple88 said:

I think I'm going to try to make my first Highlands v CovCath game tomorrow night!

Hope it's a game with no injuries for either team!

First game!!!!!! What???  You missed some good cult classics through out the years.  Best rivalry years being in the 90s . 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Is it going to be hard to get in this game? If I just roll up trying to buy a ticket to get in will I be ok?

I'm sure you will be. Have plenty of cash though. $10 at the gate for all. Buy ahead of time and save a little bit. $8 for adults and $4 for students plus a 20% convenience fee. I'll have anywhere from 3-6 people for this one. This one should be worth every penny.

2 minutes ago, TEDFROMVILLAHILLS said:

I'm sure you will be. Have plenty of cash though. $10 at the gate for all. Buy ahead of time and save a little bit. $8 for adults and $4 for students plus a 20% convenience fee. I'll have anywhere from 3-6 people for this one. This one should be worth every penny.

Will they take cash at the gate?

• theguru changed the title to Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***
  • Colonels_Wear_Blue locked this topic