Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins? 133 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      55%
    • Highlands
      44%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/14/2022 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

We really respect Covington Catholic as an opponent and we need the whole city of Fort Thomas at the game Friday night supporting these great young men.

#1March

  • Replies 347
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

  • Taking my little man (3) to his first football game tonight! #BeatTheBirds

  • Not many people know this but if one person is laying on Highlands' 50 yard line and another person is laying on Cov Cath's 50 yard line..... They can hear each others whispers.... It's from the

Posted Images

On 10/12/2022 at 4:47 PM, Male Dueller said:

I have talked to several people and the kids really want to play in this game.

Have they not wanted to in the past?

29 minutes ago, The Oracle said:

Have they not wanted to in the past?

Yes, every year.  We always worked hard getting kids excited about playing against Covington Catholic.

Just now, TheDeuce said:

Might have to pay for this one.

It should be worth it!

I think I'm going to try to make my first Highlands v CovCath game tomorrow night!

Hope it's a game with no injuries for either team!

Just now, Purple88 said:

I think I'm going to try to make my first Highlands v CovCath game tomorrow night!

Hope it's a game with no injuries for either team!

I heard you were coming to town.

Is it going to be hard to get in this game? If I just roll up trying to buy a ticket to get in will I be ok?

3 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Is it going to be hard to get in this game? If I just roll up trying to buy a ticket to get in will I be ok?

Well Twitter said to buy them ahead of time.

One key for this game is special teams...If your Covcath you can't allow Noon to change the game on Special teams like he has in several games... He single handedly did so against Ryle... Not that others didn't play well but his Punt returns changed that game... He also kept them in the game against SK.... If Covcath can win or at least stymie big plays in Special teams... I think Covcath has a great chance... If not the streak might end on Friday!

 

  • Author
49 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Is it going to be hard to get in this game? If I just roll up trying to buy a ticket to get in will I be ok?

He stadium has seating capacity for 2500 in the stands. But with all the standing room on the track behind the endzones, I think it would be awfully tough to "sell out" the stadium.

I'd do yourself the favor for the sake of own convenience and buy a ticket ahead of time. It gets you in a little bit faster when things are busy.

The Elder game attendance was about 4500. Many people didn’t buy their tickets until they were walking in.

4 hours ago, Purple88 said:

I think I'm going to try to make my first Highlands v CovCath game tomorrow night!

Hope it's a game with no injuries for either team!

First game!!!!!! What???  You missed some good cult classics through out the years.  Best rivalry years being in the 90s . 

3 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Is it going to be hard to get in this game? If I just roll up trying to buy a ticket to get in will I be ok?

I'm sure you will be. Have plenty of cash though. $10 at the gate for all. Buy ahead of time and save a little bit. $8 for adults and $4 for students plus a 20% convenience fee. I'll have anywhere from 3-6 people for this one. This one should be worth every penny.

2 minutes ago, TEDFROMVILLAHILLS said:

I'm sure you will be. Have plenty of cash though. $10 at the gate for all. Buy ahead of time and save a little bit. $8 for adults and $4 for students plus a 20% convenience fee. I'll have anywhere from 3-6 people for this one. This one should be worth every penny.

Will they take cash at the gate?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.