Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins? 133 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      55%
    • Highlands
      44%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/14/2022 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Geez people. They won’t sell out. They will take cash. I plan on going and will buy my ticket on the spot and I’m not worried at all about not getting in. CCH will let as many people in that will pay. More money for school.  Go Colonels. 

  • Replies 347
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

  • Taking my little man (3) to his first football game tonight! #BeatTheBirds

  • Not many people know this but if one person is laying on Highlands' 50 yard line and another person is laying on Cov Cath's 50 yard line..... They can hear each others whispers.... It's from the

Posted Images

12 hours ago, 4 Quarters said:

Will they take cash at the gate?

Yes.

Edited by theguru

  • Author
59 minutes ago, bluecolonels95 said:

Geez people. They won’t sell out. They will take cash. I plan on going and will buy my ticket on the spot and I’m not worried at all about not getting in. CCH will let as many people in that will pay. More money for school.  Go Colonels. 

They are realistic questions in this day and age - especially the question about cash. Cov Cath is the one and only school I've been to in the last two years that accepted cash payment at the gate. Not saying there aren't others doing it, but for someone who pretty regularly attends high school sporting events, I think that's saying something.

10 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

They are realistic questions in this day and age - especially the question about cash. Cov Cath is the one and only school I've been to in the last two years that accepted cash payment at the gate. Not saying there aren't others doing it, but for someone who pretty regularly attends high school sporting events, I think that's saying something.

Ryle also takes cash.

Taking my little man (3) to his first football game tonight! #BeatTheBirds

  • Author
1 minute ago, Tones said:

Taking my little man (3) to his first football game tonight! #BeatTheBirds

Righteous!

2 minutes ago, Tones said:

Taking my little man (3) to his first football game tonight! #BeatTheBirds

 

1 minute ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Righteous!

You beat me to it CWB.  Awesome Tones, so happy for you and your little man!

2 hours ago, El Diablo said:

Game Day.

This game is the first thing I thought about when I woke up a couple of hours ago.  I don't know if I can go with Christmas morning but I definitely can go with Game Day!  I am so excited for this one.  May the best team win. 

17 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

Well Twitter said to buy them ahead of time.

You better listen to what's being said online because you know that's correct information.

I’ve slept on it, I’ve had my Wheaties. 
 

CovCath 35-17. 
 

 

The poll in this thread is currently 67 to 57 in favor of CCH.

In the Pick 5 Contest it is currently 26 to 5 in favor of CCH.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.