Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins? 133 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Covington Catholic
      55%
    • Highlands
      44%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 10/14/2022 at 11:00 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Karen said:

In all honesty Highlands is going to embarrass the Colonels.

Okay, Karen. 

  • Replies 347
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

  • Taking my little man (3) to his first football game tonight! #BeatTheBirds

  • Not many people know this but if one person is laying on Highlands' 50 yard line and another person is laying on Cov Cath's 50 yard line..... They can hear each others whispers.... It's from the

Posted Images

  • Author
20 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

As of this posting, the poll is a dead heat, 41 to 41.

20 hours later the poll is 51 to 51.

Look at Jared Lorenzen, Highlands, UK, New York Giants football player

I need some of this energy Friday with Benke running some QB draws up the gut.

  • Author
37 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Look at Jared Lorenzen, Highlands, UK, New York Giants football player

I need some of this energy Friday with Benke running some QB draws up the gut.

I'm partial to this energy instead.
 

 

50 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

20 hours later the poll is 51 to 51.

This is getting so real right now.....Or there are 51 delusional people....

Will we have an elephant tusk sighting in Park Hills on Friday?

I would love to see this game become competitive again but for now I’ve gotta take CCH by at least 2 scores. I’m a Bluebird and a Tiger (Highlands middle then Beechwood for HS) so desperately want to see HHS become relevant again. Just not sure they’ve got what it takes to keep up with CCH’s ground game. Hoping I’m wrong and this is the year the Birds get this rivalry back on track! 

I have talked to several people and the kids really want to play in this game.

6 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I keep thinking about everything here, and assuming neither team comes out flat, I think there's a good chance that the team that scores first ends up winning the game.

If you can't get fired up for this game, just stay on the bus.

  • Author
1 minute ago, 1963 BIRDS said:

If you can't get fired up for this game, just stay on the bus.

AmusedMasculineFlamingo-max-1mb.gif

My only question is will all the egos fit into the stadium Friday night.  ??
 

For CCH, injuries have hit. How will they respond. Hanging hat on taking down Beechwood when O-line was hurt and bringing the heat all night won’t cut it in this game. With current injuries, Adversity comes into question. Your turn now, but I feel Leen, Pitzer, Bent, others will lead and step up. 
 

haven't  seen Highlands play yet but the smack talk can be traced back to the road trip 7 on 7 victory social media blasts that they are back. Well, stage is set. Time to back it up. 
 

Gonna be a war. My old man wants to see no other game this week and his grandson plays for Beechwood. Tells ya something……..

Edited by LoudenSwain

10 minutes ago, LoudenSwain said:

My only question is will all the egos fit into the stadium Friday night.  ??
 

For CCH, injuries have hit. How will they respond. Hanging hat on taking down Beechwood when O-line was hurt and bringing the heat all night won’t cut it in this game. With current injuries, Adversity comes into question. Your turn now, but I feel Leen, Pitzer, Bent, others will lead and step up. 
 

haven't  seen Highlands play yet but the smack talk can be traced back to the road trip 7 on 7 victory social media blasts that they are back. Well, stage is set. Time to back it up. 
 

Gonna be a war. My old man wants to see no other game this week and his grandson plays for Beechwood. Tells ya something……..

First things first.  No high school football game will NEVER be a WAR. Ok.  And my ego will not be harassed by the Colonel crazy’s in that beautiful stadium built by Griffin.  I’ll be in my kitchen watching it on the my 80” TV thankful to the colonel network.  
 

Go Birds

On 10/8/2022 at 6:08 PM, theguru said:

I think CCH is better up front than Highlands. 

I will say it like this LET'S GO BLUE!! 

What is Cov Caths O Line like? 

Why do people get so upset when a game is "going to be a war"? No duh it's not real war, is battle preferd? Or should we use "hand to hand combat"? 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.