Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***

Who wins?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/14/2022 at 11:00 PM

I would love to see this game become competitive again but for now I’ve gotta take CCH by at least 2 scores. I’m a Bluebird and a Tiger (Highlands middle then Beechwood for HS) so desperately want to see HHS become relevant again. Just not sure they’ve got what it takes to keep up with CCH’s ground game. Hoping I’m wrong and this is the year the Birds get this rivalry back on track! 

6 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I keep thinking about everything here, and assuming neither team comes out flat, I think there's a good chance that the team that scores first ends up winning the game.

If you can't get fired up for this game, just stay on the bus.

• Thanks 1

My only question is will all the egos fit into the stadium Friday night.  😎😂

For CCH, injuries have hit. How will they respond. Hanging hat on taking down Beechwood when O-line was hurt and bringing the heat all night won’t cut it in this game. With current injuries, Adversity comes into question. Your turn now, but I feel Leen, Pitzer, Bent, others will lead and step up. 

haven't  seen Highlands play yet but the smack talk can be traced back to the road trip 7 on 7 victory social media blasts that they are back. Well, stage is set. Time to back it up. 

Gonna be a war. My old man wants to see no other game this week and his grandson plays for Beechwood. Tells ya something……..

Edited by LoudenSwain
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, LoudenSwain said:

My only question is will all the egos fit into the stadium Friday night.  😎😂

For CCH, injuries have hit. How will they respond. Hanging hat on taking down Beechwood when O-line was hurt and bringing the heat all night won’t cut it in this game. With current injuries, Adversity comes into question. Your turn now, but I feel Leen, Pitzer, Bent, others will lead and step up. 

haven't  seen Highlands play yet but the smack talk can be traced back to the road trip 7 on 7 victory social media blasts that they are back. Well, stage is set. Time to back it up. 

Gonna be a war. My old man wants to see no other game this week and his grandson plays for Beechwood. Tells ya something……..

First things first.  No high school football game will NEVER be a WAR. Ok.  And my ego will not be harassed by the Colonel crazy’s in that beautiful stadium built by Griffin.  I’ll be in my kitchen watching it on the my 80” TV thankful to the colonel network.  

Go Birds

• theguru changed the title to Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***
  • Colonels_Wear_Blue locked this topic