Everything posted by Male Dueller
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates
?
-
Ryle at Highlands Predictions/Updates
I am nervous again.
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates
I agree EE, it is good to see you here.
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates
What does that mean? ?
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates
It is Cov Cath week @The Double Deuce, anything can happen.
-
Covington Catholic at Highlands Predictions/Updates
I am a nervous wreck.
-
Open Job: Beechwood
I'm busy with the grand kids and supporting Highlands.
-
Highlands vs. Scott County Predictions/Updates
I'm nervous.
-
Highlands 32 Covington Catholic 21
Thank you FirstTimeLongTime.
-
Highlands 32 Covington Catholic 21
Thanks NEERFAN, the credit goes to the players.
-
Highlands 32 Covington Catholic 21
All smiles here.
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***
Yes, every year. We always worked hard getting kids excited about playing against Covington Catholic.
-
Highlands at Covington Catholic Predictions/Updates ***Upset Alert***
I have talked to several people and the kids really want to play in this game.
-
Highlands 44 Campbell County 13
I'll take it.
-
Open Job: Mayfield
Hey Frank! Hey CWB! I have so much respect for the Mayfield football program but I am too busy keeping an eye on things in Fort Thomas.
-
Highlands 35 Cooper 7
Highlands looked good tonight. Well done men!
-
Highlands 42 Campbell County 7
I like it.
-
Predict Highlands 2021 Record
9 and 1 is possible and I trust Coach Sphire will have Highlands ready to go.
-
Open Job: Highlands
- Open Job: Highlands
Coach Mueller would be a great choice but I agree it would only be a stop-gap.- Open Job: Highlands
You guys. ?- Open Job: Highlands
If we told you we would have to... ?- Open Job: Highlands
Clone? ?- Open Job: Highlands
What! Why not?- All things considered is Highlands a good job?
I think it is a great job! - Open Job: Highlands