Highlands 35 Cooper 7

theguru

So was the Bottoms at QB, Noon at RB, Benke at WR what threw Cooper off? Because that is the maximization of talent on the field. Bottoms just needs to build confidence because he made great decisions. Noon is the jewel of the offense and I love him at RB and DB. Great step for the Birds, Cooper is a good team. 

• Like 2

Just now, MaddenCurse44 said:

Warth 161 passing 1 td

Tye 26 carries 94 yards.

Staton Fr. 6 carries 23 yards.

Coopers Tye is good. Seemed the adjustment I would have made if I was Cooper would be get the ball to Tye on the outside and do some screens.  

• Like 1

Good win by Highlands. They came out playing hard and Cooper didn’t seem to match that energy tonight. Cooper has overcame a lot of the injuries they have had this year and still kept winning. However, tonight the injuries up front seemed to hurt Cooper. Not having their starting center at all tonight, and then losing their left tackle in the 1st quarter seemed to hurt as Highlands was able to get in the backfield a lot tonight. Then offensively many big plays  by Highlands.

It was a great win by Highlands, and should be a fun rematch between these two teams in possibly the first or second round. 

Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Outside of the OT game against CCH, Cooper had given up 2 TD's or less per game. Tonight Highlands scores 35 on them.  

Turnovers, short fields, and big plays. Bad combination for one team, and good combination for the other. 

• Thanks 1