Highlands 35 Cooper 7

theguru

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

At the very top it says when it was last updated. When I checked before it was updated at 10 tonight and now was just updated again at 11 with more of tonight’s results. Conner is still slightly ahead. So assuming Conner wins next week, Conner then most likely stays ahead of Highlands. 

That might be the most efficient thing in High School athletics.  RPI rankings adjusted FASTER than the flag for Illegal Man Down Field, that was just called on Cooper 5 min ago from the 1st quarter.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FrankNicodemus said:

That might be the most efficient thing in High School athletics.  RPI rankings adjusted FASTER than the flag for Illegal Man Down Field, that was just called on Cooper 5 min ago from the 1st quarter.

Ha very true. I have never seen a sequence play out like that. 

Well I guess I know where the Birds will be on Friday.  Might be the best scenario.  Highlands gets 2 full weeks to plan and prepare for the Blue Colonels, while Cov Cath has to play Ryle in a very tough game on Friday then the Birds.

Finding a silver lining here.....whose with me!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, 1963 BIRDS said:

Good win for the Birds.

Number 29 for the Birds caught another tough pass with a defender right on him.  Took it to the house again. Last time he did that it was against CCH. I can't remember his name, but he's a player.

Soph, Davis Hinegardner, he is a player!

• Thanks 2

Just now, Jack of all Trades said:
12 hours ago, futurecoach said:

Well watched a little of broadcast this morning and pleasantly surprised to see some personnel changes that had a big impact on the game result.  Now need to work on fine tuning some things this week while getting some rest and try to make a late season playoff push.

• Like 2