BGP Pick 5 Contest (Week 5 Results)

bugatti

Here are the results for this week's Pick 5 contest. As always, the results won't be final for 24 hours. All contestants should use that time to check their score for errors. After that time period has passed, the contest is final and the winner should use the following link to claim the prize of choice. If you think your score is incorrect, please send me a PM and I will look into your claim.

Winners, click here to claim your prize: BGP Store

Results of this week's games:

Elder (OH) 24 St. Xavier 7
Pikeville 48 Belfry 13
Highlands 57 Ryle 46
Lexington Catholic 42 Lexington Christian 6
Bardstown 32 Spencer County 14

We are getting better at this, team. I have no doubt by season's end we will collectively be elevated to "well below average" status, for this contest, with at least a 10% success rate.

This week's winners: @dmh115, @Rebel, and @winston

As a reminder, I will keep track of each member that gets all five games in a given week. The member with the most wins will win a grand prize at season's end.

YTD

tomcat1984 3
DearToday 2
winston 2
Cheese 1
ChickenWyngz 1
Just Truth 1
Packaged Meat 1
RoCkMan28 1
rebel 1
dmh115 1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Everyone that reached out about a prize should be receiving it today, if not yesterday.

Come on everyone else, I have A LOT of BGP Gear to give away and I want you to have it.  But you have WIN a this contest first.

And as it stands now @tomcat1984 is going to be a happy man by winning our Grand Prize.  Can anyone challenge him?

57 minutes ago, theguru said:

Everyone that reached out about a prize should be receiving it today, if not yesterday.

Come on everyone else, I have A LOT of BGP Gear to give away and I want you to have it.  But you have WIN a this contest first.

And as it stands now @tomcat1984 is going to be a happy man by winning our Grand Prize.  Can anyone challenge him?

I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, theguru said:

Now that I rolled out of the chair and into floor laughing, I’ve been lucking so far. 

• Haha 1