Wolfe Co. 52 Lee Co. 51

Wolfe is really young,and with every game comes more experience. I am not saying they are going to win the reigion, but I really like the progress they have made. With that being said there will still be some major humps to hurdle throughout the year, but this is a good step foward. Coach Creech had his team very well prepared tonight. By the way bballer1 not showing much love for the wolves are you.......lol.

Wolfe was well prepared and well coached. They were playing hard, as always, and their defense was great. They didn't have as many turnovers as usual and every player contributed. The game was close the whole way with neither team being able to pull away by much at any time. Lee county seemed ready to pull ahead at times but Wolfe fought back. Dillon Hayes had a great game for Wolfe and the guys inside (Preston Wilson and Andrew Howard) really stepped up. Lee had a 1 point lead in the last few seconds or so and Wolfe had the ball. Wolfe missed a wide-open shot inside but Brandon Campbell used his quickness to beat the Lee players to the ball and put it back in for 2 points and the win! Lee did get the ball back but couldn't score.

The game was played at Wolfe but seemed to be an evenly called game. In the second half Lee had 5-6 fouls called against them and Wolfe had 10 or so against them. I don't know the total fouls called. Lee didn't play a bad game. Maybe they took the game too lightly? I do remember that they made a few mistakes (traveling, etc.) that maybe they wouldn't generally make. This no doubt hurt their chances of a win but only made a difference because Wolfe played well and kept it close!

:thumb:

Wolfe was well prepared and well coached. They were playing hard, as always, and their defense was great. They didn't have as many turnovers as usual and every player contributed. The game was close the whole way with neither team being able to pull away by much at any time. Lee county seemed ready to pull ahead at times but Wolfe fought back. Dillon Hayes had a great game for Wolfe and the guys inside (Preston Wilson and Andrew Howard) really stepped up. Lee had a 1 point lead in the last few seconds or so and Wolfe had the ball. Wolfe missed a wide-open shot inside but Brandon Campbell used his quickness to beat the Lee players to the ball and put it back in for 2 points and the win! Lee did get the ball back but couldn't score.

The game was played at Wolfe but seemed to be an evenly called game. In the second half Lee had 5-6 fouls called against them and Wolfe had 10 or so against them. I don't know the total fouls called. Lee didn't play a bad game. Maybe they took the game too lightly? I do remember that they made a few mistakes (traveling, etc.) that maybe they wouldn't generally make. This no doubt hurt their chances of a win but only made a difference because Wolfe played well and kept it close!

:thumb: Good win for Wolfe!