Hearing a 4-Star Cornerback is moving into Northern Kentucky.

15 minutes ago, lincoln24 said:

At what point do you have to start practicing to meet the KHSAA guidelines for heat acclimation to play in games? 

Basically 5 days helmets only, and 3 days of shells prior to the first day of contact which is August 1st. In other words, you need 8 days of practice before you can have contact. You could conceivable start practice in early to mid August and still be able to play in the first game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, rjs4470 said:

Basically 5 days helmets only, and 3 days of shells prior to the first day of contact which is August 1st. In other words, you need 8 days of practice before you can have contact. You could conceivable start practice in early to mid August and still be able to play in the first game.

Then three more days of full contact practice before you are allowed to play in a game against another team I believe. Which would put it at 11 practices a player would need before a player can play a game. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/11/2022 at 11:30 PM, El Diablo said:

Really excited he is going to be a bird. Nice addition of talent and game experience to possibly put the birds over the hump. What does he play on offense?

Utility player. He took some snaps at QB, ran it, and caught it. Also returned kicks. I'm sure Sphire will find some creative ways to get the ball in his hands. Having him and Noon on the field together would be too tantalizing to pass up, at least for me. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, DevilMayCare said:

Utility player. He took some snaps at QB, ran it, and caught it. Also returned kicks. I'm sure Sphire will find some creative ways to get the ball in his hands. Having him and Noon on the field together would be too tantalizing to pass up, at least for me. 

Me too!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Jordan Nevels posted on Facebook the kid has not decided yet what school he is going to yet.

Saw the same thing! Be nice if you decides what he is going to do before the Birds fly south to Bama for the 7v7 thing they do really soon.

9 hours ago, FrankNicodemus said:

Saw the same thing! Be nice if you decides what he is going to do before the Birds fly south to Bama for the 7v7 thing they do really soon.

They left yesterday.  JV tournament today - JV won the first two so far.  Varsity National tournament tomorrow and Saturday. 

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Glider said:

I thought this was for sure Highlands? Does anyone have any insight on when an official decision will be made? I would assume soon so he can begin practicing with the team. 

I’m sure coaches would love for him to get some team chemistry in before the first scrimmage.