Hearing a 4-Star Cornerback is moving into Northern Kentucky.

30 minutes ago, Builder1214 said:

The KHSAA transfer process will not begin until he enrolls in a school. The school will initiate the transfer process and fill out the paperwork to submit to the KHSAA. Based on the new state law, he will have to live in the district in which he enrolls or he will not be ruled eligible. 

Thanks for the clarification. 

Just now, BirdDaddy said:

And at Highlands yesterday.🤣

From my understanding, He wants to graduate in December and highlands won’t allow him to. Either way best of luck wherever he lands. IMO he should should just sit out his senior year and focus on the next level.

On 6/30/2022 at 9:51 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Sherlocking is pretty easy if you just google Wake Forest's 2023 commits. 😁

His dad is for sure going to be living in NKY.

I believe he is going to end up at either Highlands or Beechwood.

I was mighty curious about the Beechwood scenario.

My understanding is that he'll fit into the "Cam Hergott graduated" slot pretty well for the Tigers. It also explains why they've been living in a rental for so long.

• Like 1

I feel like this is becoming a Shaeden Sharpe “High School Edition”. A lot of nice hype both programs would love to have him and at the end he will decide what’s best for him. Heck the longer this lasts I’m wondering if any program will get him with all the red tape that this might involve and then before you blink he’s at Wake Forrest before the end of the year.

I have mentally moved on, I like what the Birds have that is for sure there!

Lets get this party started!!!

• Like 4

On 7/15/2022 at 8:58 PM, TEDFROMVILLAHILLS said:

According to an article I read, he hasn’t been cleared by the KHSAA yet for his transfer. 

He has to be enrolled in a school in the proper district before he can be cleared to play by the KHSAA. Until that happens he is not eligible. 

On 7/20/2022 at 6:01 PM, KYFootballFanz said:

From my understanding, He wants to graduate in December and highlands won’t allow him to. Either way best of luck wherever he lands. IMO he should should just sit out his senior year and focus on the next level.

We could play "where's "HE" each day, for sightings. 

The longer this drags on the more I can see sitting out actually taking place. Today is 2/3 weeks from some teams’ first scrimmage. I would assume the enrollment + KHSAA clearance isn’t a day or two ordeal. 

15 minutes ago, Glider said:

The longer this drags on the more I can see sitting out actually taking place. Today is 2/3 weeks from some teams’ first scrimmage. I would assume the enrollment + KHSAA clearance isn’t a day or two ordeal. 

I’m out on this kid playing in NKY. Stretching this out makes it seem that he’s just trying to get some new followers on instagram. Just focus on Wake Forest and building your brand for NIL money. 

5 minutes ago, hector607 said:

I’m out on this kid playing in NKY. Stretching this out makes it seem that he’s just trying to get some new followers on instagram. Just focus on Wake Forest and building your brand for NIL money. 

I don’t know the kid or his wants for Instagram but that would certainly be an odd thing to stretch out just for “followers”. 

At this point, I do agree with focusing on WF and moving on. 

2 minutes ago, Glider said:

I don’t know the kid or his wants for Instagram but that would certainly be an odd thing to stretch out just for “followers”. 

At this point, I do agree with focusing on WF and moving on. 

I know he’s gained some followers from people close to Beechwood and Highlands 🤷‍♂️ 

On the topic of graduating early…if the kid has the grades and has full-filled his her obligations why not? I think it’s great of a kid can get to college a semester early and get settled. Colleges let you graduate early if you have full-filled your obligations so why not HS? My son could have graduated in December but our school does not allow it. His senior spring semester in HS was a waste of time IMO. He was bored out of his mind. 

• Like 2