Harrison County 45 Pendleton County 44

We all know PC lost a "BUNCH" to graduation, but from what I've heard about all their young talent and Hurri-Kane; I'm still shocked that the 'Breds were able to pull off the upset?? In particular, HC hasn't showed that good of defense?? How many points did they hold Kane to??

I believe Kane was held to 8

In all respect, most everything that has been said is true, but on another hand, our boys are just now learning to play together as a team, and as far as that goes, they continue to be playing younger players than in the first part of the season. Our starters have changed 2 to 3 times, so they are definetly learning from player to player and hopefully if not by the end of the season, maybe next year they can even be better.... I know some will say different, but hey everyone has one right!!!!

Well said Mom, everyone in PC land knows that this is a building year. Our team has watched a great deal of success over the past two years, but haven't experienced much playing time. Sims will bring them into it by tourney time. Go Cats!!