Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Mayfield

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, TylerDurden said:

Everything I've heard is that the Joe Morris days at Mayfield are done.

If it is going to be Joe Morris why the delay?

  • Replies 139
  • Views 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • snakesnot_2000
    snakesnot_2000

    I'm hearing he's retiring from the school system and applying for the job. Think he'll get it?  

  • I understand the sentiment with this post, however if Coach Morris does indeed leave, I would say this is a decision that was made well before the tornados hit. 

  • gcbleedblue
    gcbleedblue

    From what I was told today, Mayfield has made a sweet offer in terms of money for Coach Morris.    I fully expect him to be back on the sideline next year. 

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, theguru said:

If it is going to be Joe Morris why the delay?

Morris is a AD there and has legacy clout on top of his own achievements. Plus football is king at Mayfield so within reason he gets a long leash to do what he wants. I don't think there is a delay. The job is posted, so they're accepting applications, and they're probably starting with some initial interviews. The only delay is the announcement from Morris.

And I've been told the same stuff about him retiring, wait wait no, going and taking a college job, wait wait no, retiring and taking a job in Tennessee. Not sure which is true there but he apparently wants to handle this as a passing of the torch instead of a regular old retirement, hiring search and then new hire. He's handling the new hire anyway.

Hearing a big name out of the east might be interested in moving to the west... Don't know if it is Mayfield or not, but that's just what I am hearing. 

I think they hire from with in.

Maybe it will be Don Shula or John Madding! 

There are reports of an ex-NKY legend coach riding towards Mayfield on a steed in full revolutionary war gear with a lit torch! This could mean something?

1 hour ago, BrosefStalin said:

There are reports of an ex-NKY legend coach riding towards Mayfield on a steed in full revolutionary war gear with a lit torch! This could mean something?

@Male Dueller has been pretty quiet lately..... Dusting off the old playbooks?

5 hours ago, Toothpick said:

Maybe it will be Don Shula or John Madding! 

Hey @Toothpick ...I made you a little somethin'. Lemme know what you think.

In Kentucky you have to be retired 90 days before you can be rehired in a position per the retirement board! This may be what the holdup is?

On 3/4/2022 at 6:49 PM, FrankNicodemus said:

@Male Dueller has been pretty quiet lately..... Dusting off the old playbooks?

 

On 3/4/2022 at 8:20 PM, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

That'd be something to see, lol.

@BrosefStalin Any word on what you're hearing? I've gotta agree with @Toothpick that this is going to be an in-house hire.

Hey Frank!  Hey CWB!

I have so much respect for the Mayfield football program but I am too busy keeping an eye on things in Fort Thomas.

41 minutes ago, Male Dueller said:

Hey Frank!  Hey CWB!

I have so much respect for the Mayfield football program but I am too busy keeping an eye on things in Fort Thomas.

Much respect and all.....but stay retired, please. Lol

1 hour ago, Male Dueller said:

 

Hey Frank!  Hey CWB!

I have so much respect for the Mayfield football program but I am too busy keeping an eye on things in Fort Thomas.

Glad you are doing well.

Enjoy those grandkids and walks thru town!

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.