Open Job: Mayfield

Bamafootball

As long as it is taking, no doubt it's Morris coming back to coach just not teach and or its someone already there with the same play book and mind set.  If someone comes in from outside with a whole new approach it would set them back this upcoming season or so.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Joe Morris will be the head football coach at Mayfield this upcoming fall.  Mayfield is waiting on his 90 day retirement period to end.  Joe is waiting for his 90 day to end and a fat offer of cash.  Mayfield has waited too long to bring in a fresh face.  

• Thanks 1

On 3/25/2022 at 8:09 PM, snakesnot_2000 said:

Per WYMC and the Mayfield Independent school board, Joe Morris will be the Athletic Director and the Head Football coach. 

Is this a done deal?  Is there an official press release?

49 minutes ago, theguru said:

Is this a done deal?  Is there an official press release?

As far as I know it is. My wife heard on the radio. They said Joe Morris was going to be the Athletic Director and the Head Coach. I don't think there is going to be any fanfare with this.

• Thanks 1

I would like to announce that the new Head Football Coach at Mayfield is Joe Morris.  Morris was a ununanimous choice by the school board and he brings a very impressive resume.  Morris was also named as the new AD.  I think they made a good choice and the program should be in good hands.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1