Open Job: Mayfield

Bamafootball

19 hours ago, gcbleedblue said:

Mayfield running the wing-t? Yeah that isn't happening. I think Rogers is a good coach, but I could never see that happening. I just don't see that as a good fit for both parties.

Pretty crazy that staff Joe has assembled. Dew, Hatchell, Rogers. Basically 4 head coaches on staff.

I think Paducah Tilghman would be very supportive of a transition to the Wing T at Mayfield. 😆 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I ask my cousin what she knows because her dad is part of the coaching staff. This is what she said.

"He just told dad last week he hasn’t made his mind up on coaching. He is done “teaching” for sure."

She also said that hatchell hasn't been mentioned. If anyone were to take over the job it would be Dew.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Toothpick said:

In due time it will be told to the public.  

2 hours ago, snakesnot_2000 said:

You mean in Dew time.

Oh dang, that's my bad @Toothpick! Lol, he originally said "in dew time" and I corrected what I thought was an autocorrect or spelling error for him....sorry about that, the play on words went right over my head. Didn't even have to duck.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Oh dang, that's my bad @Toothpick! Lol, he originally said "in dew time" and I corrected what I thought was an autocorrect or spelling error for him....sorry about that, the play on words went right over my head. Didn't even have to duck.

I told snake that I could have sworn I type "in Dew time" and thought the auto correct got it.  It's all good Colonel. 😄

• Haha 2