I don't think Perry was the answer but I'm not sure who will be the answer with the lack of administrative support. I don't think they are loaded with athletes but the Quisenberry kid is special, I'm afraid he will never get to maximize his abilities there.  

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would like to ask that you please leave Jerry out of this discussion. This man is still in hospital recovering from major surgery and still not out of the woods. He is my friend and just feel everyo

Always an interesting one sided conversation when a coach gets fired.  

Clevenger may not be interested but he actually would be a good fit for the program. Garrard needs some discipline and stability to back it up. Clevenger would fit that role nicely.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, EagleRare20 said:

I don't think Perry was the answer but I'm not sure who will be the answer with the lack of administrative support. I don't think they are loaded with athletes but the Quisenberry kid is special, I'm afraid he will never get to maximize his abilities there.  

@EagleRare20welcome to BluegrassPreps!  Totally agree that Quisenberry is special and makes this team go.  

• Like 2

Joe Mathis interviewed Coach Perry this morning on WHIR. It was good. Coach Perry says if the next coach does not win 10-12 games, reach the 3rd & 4th rounds, etc..... he should be fired. Says they will be an older team, finally. Expects them to be really good. 

Jerry is an outstanding football coach that cares about kids. Wish him the best and appreciate all he has done to make KY HS Football better!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Everyone I heard from told me it was quit or be fired and that Coach Perry's health issues and not being in the building exacerbated the situation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I think the frustrating part for Jerry (and other coaches that have gone through this) is when you do the dirty work, and coach through rebuild years when the talent isn't conducive to winning and you don't have the opportunity to coach when talent may be on an uptick.   

• Like 3

Im guessing this all has to do with "modernizing the Offense" to better showcase somerbody's kid!  That is usually the root of this kind of move. 

The Paducah Tilghman cluster comes to mind 1st!  

• Like 1

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.