Open Job: Garrard County

Statsdontlie

23 minutes ago, BEChargers said:

Coach Perry hasn't been on the sideline for most of the season.  Health issues I believe. 

Correct. Coached the scrimmage with Harlan, was out until I believe the Bell County game, then seemed to share duties from that point forward with interim coach Bret Baierlein. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Paul Dean said:

I’d say his replacement is already on staff.

If they give the job to an assistant coach, I think that's a slap in the face. Plus, Garrard County fans act like Garrard has tons of talent. I can see a few kids leaving and enrolling at Lincoln or Boyle. I also heard that they want to go to the air raid offense. You can't run the spread without Athletes. Garrard is the same team to lose against Casey County. 

It’s turned into a mess, the paper in Lancaster is all over this, community is upset. 

Garrard has a ton of talent and athletes, they are super young too, so whoever gets the job, no matter how this breakup looked the future is bright, they can control their district the next 3 years in my opinion. Will be a tough out in 3A. 

19 minutes ago, Seybold24 said:

It’s turned into a mess, the paper in Lancaster is all over this, community is upset. 

Garrard has a ton of talent and athletes, they are super young too, so whoever gets the job, no matter how this breakup looked the future is bright, they can control their district the next 3 years in my opinion. Will be a tough out in 3A. 

Welcome to BGP @Seybold24!

If I’m a credible coach, no way I leave the administration I’ve built trust with. Garrard Co. caves to disgruntled parents, and it’s difficult to establish any form of discipline.  And let’s be honest, there is one special player (Quisenberry) on the roster.  I wouldn’t say anybody else is ultra talented. 

• Like 1