Danville cancels

rocksdad

Honestly the Ads have been a pleasant surprise so far. They do not have a consistent offensive plan but they keep making plays. The Administration is a mess,  as far as Peach and the team I think they don't mind to mix it up with anyone. They really played some stingy defense on a pretty good athlete (Clayton Davis) and were bringing some aggressive tackling. Speed is always a good weapon and they have several players capable of taking it to the house. Lets hope COVID takes a hike and all teams get back to normal.

• Like 1

Wouldn't it be refreshing for ANYONE that comments on ANYTHING related to the Danville program, to get their facts straight?  Quit with all the speculation and "I heard" stuff.  Pick up a phone, ask someone directly related to the program, or just stop talking about things you ABSOLUTELY DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT!!

• Like 4

On 9/10/2021 at 2:15 PM, RimRacker said:

Honestly the Ads have been a pleasant surprise so far. They do not have a consistent offensive plan but they keep making plays. The Administration is a mess,  as far as Peach and the team I think they don't mind to mix it up with anyone. They really played some stingy defense on a pretty good athlete (Clayton Davis) and were bringing some aggressive tackling. Speed is always a good weapon and they have several players capable of taking it to the house. Lets hope COVID takes a hike and all teams get back to normal.

Whats up with the Administration?