Attendance Policy

I am unaware if the state released specific guidance related to spectators and attendance during winter sports or if school districts are to determine what those policies will be?  In other words, what will attendance look like in the various regions/areas of the state?  Will it be limited to family only or will there be a select number of pre-ordered tickets available.........just curious.  I just hope these athletes get their season, but selfishly I would still like to watch!

51 minutes ago, cardinalalum said:

Its going be left up to each school. In Martin County it is 4 per kid and it might be different if we stay in red. During football we did 2 tickets per kid once we went to red.

Yes, seems like different school districts are setting there own attendance policy, I understand Boone County schools are giving two tickets as well, but Covington Independent is talking four, at least that was the plan, as we all know, things constantly are changing. 

I am hearing that most of the 16th region schools are allowing 4 tickets per player for the first 2 weeks of the season.  At that point reevaluate to see if more spectators can attend.  Just continue to operate like this throughout the season based off of how the Covid situation is going.

This is what is getting to me more than anything else associated with this virus. My children are small. I'm only an 8th Grade coach and I do not think I can even use my coaching card to go scouting.

It's odd that this issue is a tipping point for me. I've been able to handle almost everything else.