Dolphins 19 Bengals 7

I was more on the wait until after the season to fire Zac and the staff. I was afraid if they fired him during the season, and Simmons took over. That they may get lucky and win a game, giving the Bengals reason to think they should make Simmons as the head coach. Which would literally be like the 90s again when they kept promoting within first Coslet and then Lebeau. 

However, after today I do think you have to fire Zac right away. Then clean house completely at the end of the season. 

• Like 1

The Bengals as an organization need to decide if they want to be an NFL team that can compete or just keep putting an inferior product on the field year after year.  You hire an inexperienced head coach who is in over his head, you have no GM who should be able to control the players and hold them accountable for all of their actions on the field, you find ways to make your team better and protect your lost valuable assets.  Lastly, hire and create a scouting department so that you can find the diamonds in the rough and not think guys can play because of what they do at Combine or senior all star games.

2 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

The Bengals as an organization need to decide if they want to be an NFL team that can compete or just keep putting an inferior product on the field year after year.  You hire an inexperienced head coach who is in over his head, you have no GM who should be able to control the players and hold them accountable for all of their actions on the field, you find ways to make your team better and protect your lost valuable assets.  Lastly, hire and create a scouting department so that you can find the diamonds in the rough and not think guys can play because of what they do at Combine or senior all star games.

Pretty much right on!!

I see our O line let ANOTHER QB get hurt today, we might as well run the wildcat the rest of the year before we run out of QB’s!!

2 hours ago, Jack of all Trades said:

They made that decision a couple of decades ago.  They just keep doing the same thing and pocketing the money.  This franchise last one a playoff game in the George HW Bush administration.  They do not care. 

19 hours ago, futurecoach said:

I was more on the wait until after the season to fire Zac and the staff. I was afraid if they fired him during the season, and Simmons took over. That they may get lucky and win a game, giving the Bengals reason to think they should make Simmons as the head coach. Which would literally be like the 90s again when they kept promoting within first Coslet and then Lebeau. 

However, after today I do think you have to fire Zac right away. Then clean house completely at the end of the season. 

Why now on firing Coach Taylor?

6 hours ago, theguru said:

Why now on firing Coach Taylor?

Honestly to show like they did this off season that things are different. No one thought they would ever spend too money to get free agents, but they they did. Now it is time to show, that this just is not acceptable, and that winning is truly what they care about. Get rid of him, and let it be know that they will conduct a full wide open search after the season is over. 

18 minutes ago, futurecoach said:

Honestly to show like they did this off season that things are different. No one thought they would ever spend too money to get free agents, but they they did. Now it is time to show, that this just is not acceptable, and that winning is truly what they care about. Get rid of him, and let it be know that they will conduct a full wide open search after the season is over. 

I don't know, I can't bring myself to judge much with Burrow being out.