Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NASA/Space X Demo-2 Mission Launch

Featured Replies

Set to go just after 4:30 pm today. Had it on in the background for a couple hours now.

 

First manned launch from American soil since the last shuttle flight in 2011.

 

 

I'm fascinated by this. As a long-time supporter of the space program, I've been waiting a long time for this.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Quick! While Bob & Doug are in orbit, everyone put on your ape costumes!

Posted Images

  • Author

The future is now.

 

3031641-inline-10374967102040232578472687892559550333517622n.jpg

RwdO-V85amWbbFpN0e5D40w3cIPzxEIuiWPeq05QMGI.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&57a894e8

RwdO-V85amWbbFpN0e5D40w3cIPzxEIuiWPeq05QMGI.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&57a894e8

 

That's the interface the pilots see in the cockpit. It genuinely feels like real-life has caught up to sci-fi here.

jQZz18X.jpg

The future is now.

 

RwdO-V85amWbbFpN0e5D40w3cIPzxEIuiWPeq05QMGI.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&57a894e8

RwdO-V85amWbbFpN0e5D40w3cIPzxEIuiWPeq05QMGI.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&57a894e8

 

That's the interface the pilots see in the cockpit. It genuinely feels like real-life has caught up to sci-fi here.

 

Yes, I saw a story on TV over the weekend with the two astronauts. The reporter commented on the high tech cockpit, monitors, etc.

  • Author
Yes, I saw a story on TV over the weekend with the two astronauts. The reporter commented on the high tech cockpit, monitors, etc.

 

If the two-part photo I posted shows up, the top one is the screens from the interface on the screen from inside the space shuttle Endeavor. That last launch was only nine years ago.

I've also been watching for the last few hours.

 

Looking forward to launch.

  • Author

GAHHHH!

 

Scrapped 15 minutes before launch.

 

Bad weather.

  • Author

I think I saw earlier that the scrub date is May 30.

I have been glued to my TV, I guess it is workout time now.

 

And I saw they had a couple of other launch windows this weekend.

I knew that was going to happen. :lol2:

Gonna try again Saturday at 3:22pm.

Of course they were delayed; the astronauts' names are Bob & Doug!

 

mackenziebrothers.jpg

Hated to see it get scrubbed but a good call, worried about the weather Saturday as well but let’s hope!

Hated to see it get scrubbed but a good call, worried about the weather Saturday as well but let’s hope!

You could hear the disappointment in the Weather controllers' voice. But he made the right call.

 

(I'm not sure of the title of the guys responsible for monitoring the weather)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.