Survivor 40: Winners at War

rjs4470

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My random theory for tonight that probably won't matter...

If Sandra's tribe loses immunity, I think you see Kim join the foursome of Yul, Wendell, Sophie, and Nick. I think that will leave Tyson to decide where to go and he'll also try to join them as well making it 6 vs. 3 (the 3 being Sandra, Tony and Sarah). If the group of 6 is smart, they will split the vote 3/3 on Sandra and Tony/Sarah. However, since they aren't privy to our knowledge, maybe they all vote for Sandra. Sandra senses all of this and plays her idol saving her, an idol which no one in the right mind could think she has. If they didn't split, that means someone from the six goes home, which I'd think it would be Tyson or Kim. I'd lean Tyson. So, Tyson or Sandra goes home if that tribe lose. My bet is Tyson.

If Rob's tribe loses, I don't think it's anywhere near as complicated. I think Rob or Ben goes home. My bet would be Rob, which is a shame but I sort of feel like it would be his own fault for voting out Natalie and Danni (although I understand his reasoning) who could have been with him (I still think voting out Natalie was a mistake for him).

P.S. No one can make fun if I am brutally wrong if I'm the only one that drops a theory haha!

Really would've liked to see how it played out if Sandra's tribe lost that immunity in an alternate universe.

Glad it wasn't Parv or Boston Rob. Really hoped they went Adam there but knew thought one of the three might be in trouble when they didnt tease Denise using an idol for Adam after Michelle told her what was going down.

I really don't care much for Adam.

I don't like that the votes are sorted and read off in ascending order from least votes to most. They didn't do that in the past, but they have every eviction this season.

As soon as Adam's name was read 2nd, I knew Parv was safe and as soon as Ethan's name was read I knew there were no more votes for Adam and that Ethan was gone. Come on Jeff, mix them up and create some drama.

I don't like that the votes are sorted and read off in ascending order from least votes to most. They didn't do that in the past, but they have every eviction this season.

As soon as Adam's name was read 2nd, I knew Parv was safe and as soon as Ethan's name was read I knew there were no more votes for Adam and that Ethan was gone. Come on Jeff, mix them up and create some drama.

I guess in their minds, they did create drama, by adding a third name when they did that many weren't expecting. So I kinda get it for this one but overall, I am with you.

A few random thoughts:

Natalie is killing it on Extinction Island and setting herself up nicely to be able to buy an advantage to help her in the challenge to return to the game, which will probably happen around the merge. But looking at it deeper, she is spreading wealth out to many players in the game, which could help her quite a bit when she returns. She'd already be tight with Jeremy but she has now also given something to Sandra and Sarah.

Continuing with Natalie, I wonder if her strategy for specifically picking Sarah (besides thinking she still had a token) was that she knew Sarah successfully played that advantage before, thus she would potentially find more value in it and be willing to give up a token, as well as risk going into the other camp. Maybe other players wouldn't find the reward worth the risk/token. Seemed like a great choice.

Jeremy seems to be sitting really pretty right now. He picked up Michelle and they seem to be a new tandem, but I also think him and Ben are pretty tight. I mainly feel that way because when he was the first to get up from the silence standoff, he said he knew that Ben would follow.

I really wish they would vote out Adam. He's the only person on the season that I just don't care for. I feel like he thinks he's a much better Survivor player than he is. Problem for me, after last night, I think he's aware enough that he knocks himself off his own pedestal and stops playing the game so hard and he will skate by further now.

Interesting to me that Denise left Adam completely out of the Ethan vote. I bet they mend that but still interesting.

At first I didn't understand why Yul would tell Sandra about Tyson potentially targeting her. However, the more I think on it, the more I think it was a pretty smart move by Yul. Yul knows that eventually his group and her group are going to go head to head. If he's the one that is feeding her information here and there, maybe Sandra's crew doesn't target him first when it's showdown time.

Tony is TV gold.

Doesn't look like we get a merge next week.

For those that have trouble remember who has what:

Sandra has a hidden immunity idol that can only be played through three tribals. We've had three since she received it, but she was only at one, so I'm not sure if that's still good or not.

Denise has a hidden immunity idol (Adam gave his half back to her).

Kim has half of a hidden immunity idol (Sophie has the other).

Sophie has half of a hidden immunity idol (Kim has the other).

Jeremy has an advantage that allows him to leave tribal without voting or being voted for.

Sarah has a steal a vote advantage.

I think tokens are as follows:

Rob has 2 tokens

Parvarti has 2 tokens

Denise has 2 tokens

Sandra has 0 tokens

Sarah has 0 tokens

Everyone else has 1 token