Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Survivor 40: Winners at War

Featured Replies

I have return watching with the winners theme! Last night was epic. In a crappy weak it was entertaining!

  • Replies 240
  • Views 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have never looked forward to Survivor as much as I do in these times.

 

Me too. Thank goodness we aren't still stuck in the debacle that was Season 39.

I might watch this week's episode again tonight. It was that good.

 

We watched it over also.

KSR is doing a live blog tonight...rumor is that Nick will be giving his thoughts as tonight's episode unfolds.

Sandra is quite a champion, SHE QUIT!!!!

Sandra is quite a champion, SHE QUIT!!!!

 

I don't blame her. She stated her reasons very well. She is horrible in challenges. She has a huge target on her. Chances of her winning were minute.

I don't blame her. She stated her reasons very well. She is horrible in challenges. She has a huge target on her. Chances of her winning were minute.

 

I do agree but I would never quit. Rob would not either.

Sandra is quite a champion, SHE QUIT!!!!

 

Not surprising at all. She's won 2 million from the show with less than 0% chance of returning. I applaud her for not giving a damn about optics and bouncing.

 

Only reason I thought she may stay after being voted out would be to be on the jury and vote for the person coming off Extinction to ensure the second two-time winner had an asterix lol

I do agree but I would never quit. Rob would not either.

 

Rob is the GOAT though haha

The dynamic of this season could have been so different if they took out Adam first instead of Natalie.

 

On to the merge!

Rob was a Boss finding 3 out of 4 fire tokens, without getting caught.

Rob is the GOAT though haha

 

Rob was a Boss finding 3 out of 4 fire tokens, without getting caught.

 

One thing I have decided watching this season and it doesn't matter what happens the rest of the way, Rob is the GOAT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.