Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Survivor 40: Winners at War

Featured Replies

Absolutely loved the premiere. Didn’t really like seeing Amber go because I’m definitely rooting for Romber. But it may be better for Rob long term to run the game with Parvati as opposed to teaming up with Amber at a tribe swap or the merge. Also Ethan being back is absolutely amazing and I really hope he makes it far and honestly right now I think he would be my favorite to win.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely loved the premiere. Didn’t really like seeing Amber go because I’m definitely rooting for Romber. But it may be better for Rob long term to run the game with Parvati as opposed to teaming up with Amber at a tribe swap or the merge. Also Ethan being back is absolutely amazing and I really hope he makes it far and honestly right now I think he would be my favorite to win.

 

I'd love to see Ethan win, but man. How do you you let that guy sit next to you at the end? I hate to use his cancer/story against him but you have to vote him out before he gets there or you aren't getting the money.

 

I don't like seeing Amber go. But I'd rather her be sent to Extinction over Tyson or Kim. I want Rob to go far!

I'd love to see Ethan win, but man. How do you you let that guy sit next to you at the end? I hate to use his cancer/story against him but you have to vote him out before he gets there or you aren't getting the money.

 

I don't like seeing Amber go. But I'd rather her be sent to Extinction over Tyson or Kim. I want Rob to go far!

We’re definitely on the same page. They’re way too many smart people out there to let Ethan get to the end. But that’s definitely the storyline I’m rooting for. I want Ethan, Rob, Parvati, and Tony are who I’m rooting for the hardest. If any of them are sitting at the end I don’t see how they don’t win. Ethan because of his story. The other 3 because they came in to this season with the 3 biggest targets on their back.

Interesting take and information on the Winners not playing in season 40:

 

[video=youtube;fyKupw9-TVA]

I'm curious to see how things shape up on Rob's tribe. I personally thought it would have been a better move for him and his alliance to take out Adam instead of Natalie last week, but we will see how that shakes out. Seems like Rob, Parv, Ethan, and Danni have an alliance. Will Jeremy and Michelle join them? I worry they will go work with Adam, Denise, and Ben.

 

Will Amber find an advantage and sell it to Rob? A hidden immunity would be huge for him.

 

On the other tribe, what happens with Tyson and Kim? I think Yul's alliance of Sophie, Nick and Wendell will bring Kim in to give them a fifth. Would they then target Sandra, who has an idol?

 

8pm is too far off.

Looking forward to seeing Rob's reaction that Amber was voted out first.

  • Author
Why did Natalie give an idol to Sandra last week?

 

She never gave an explanation as to why she chose Sandra. I'm guessing in her mind, Sandra is a big target, and Natalie said she wanted to have a big impact on the game, even now that she's gone. Sandra with an idol gives her a lot of power, since no one will have a clue that she possesses and idol. Since she has no connection to Sandra, the idol wouldn't really be linked back to her, which would give her the benefit of Sandra's alliance, if she manages somehow to get back into the game.

Why did Natalie give an idol to Sandra last week?

 

I saw an interview about that and Natalie basically said she needed to pick someone that she knew would take the deal. She knew Sandra would have a big target and knew Sandra would probably be desperate for it and would accept it. Plus there were no ties back to her.

 

I wish Natalie could have set the price. Maybe ask for 3 fire tokens and see what Sandra would have done with it.

Danni sure played herself right out of the game. Awful mistakes in that episode for her.

Rob getting them to all pour their bags out is classic Boston Rob. Just straight bullying people haha!

Cops R Us together again made me smile. But Sarah isn't getting railroaded by Tony a 2nd time.

Richard Hatch put a video out saying that he and Tina (Season 2) were both supposed to be on this season. He got a call two days before flying out, telling him he wasn't going to be on the show.

 

I wish Richard had made it, this season would have been better.

 

After last season no way a guy that makes everyone uncomfortable by running around naked will ever be back on the show.

Survivor Night!

 

Does a big time target go home tonight? Sure seems like that is what they are pushing in the previews.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.