Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Survivor 40: Winners at War

Featured Replies

From an article I found:

 

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: I have to say, I was shocked to see Sandra quit immediately after arriving to the Edge of Extinction. What was behind her decision, and what sort of impact does this have on her Survivor legacy?

 

JEFF PROBST: I’m surprised that you were shocked. We named the challenge sit-out bench the “Sandra bench!” There was 0.0 chance that Sandra was going to win a challenge against the group of players already assembled on the Edge. We all know that Sandra does what Sandra wants, and Sandra wanted to go home. I don’t think it changes her legacy in any way. Sandra is a legend. She is connected to so many iconic Survivor moments.

 

When we are casting new players, Sandra is often referenced as an inspiration for why people want to play because she showed you could win this game even if you’re not a physical player. And Sandra did one other thing for the past 16 years… she said yes every single time we called. I wouldn’t even get the words out and she would say, “YES! Whatever it is, YES!” I’m not exaggerating. She had no idea what we were going to ask, she didn’t care. She always said, “Survivor has been good to me, and I’ll be here whenever you need me.” So after 16 years, if Sandra is done, I’m good with that. Goodbye to a true one-name Survivor icon.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of the article:

 

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Merge time! What can you tell us about next week’s merge episode?

 

JEFF PROBST: It’s not just the merge… it’s the Get Back In The Game challenge! And it’s dramatic!!

At the end of the article:

 

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Merge time! What can you tell us about next week’s merge episode?

 

JEFF PROBST: It’s not just the merge… it’s the Get Back In The Game challenge! And it’s dramatic!!

 

I really hope that Boston Rob or Natalie (for financial reasons) gets back in the game!

This is an interesting trip down memory lane:

 

Who is returning from Extinction Island tonight? Early money was probably on Natalie but they haven't been showing her in the edits much the last few weeks. I am going to take Boston Rob, but Tyson will have a good shot too. It probably comes from those three.

Who is returning from Extinction Island tonight? Early money was probably on Natalie but they haven't been showing her in the edits much the last few weeks. I am going to take Boston Rob, but Tyson will have a good shot too. It probably comes from those three.

 

It is interesting how Natalie was MIA on the show last week.

Who is returning from Extinction Island tonight? Early money was probably on Natalie but they haven't been showing her in the edits much the last few weeks. I am going to take Boston Rob, but Tyson will have a good shot too. It probably comes from those three.
I agree.

I really wanted Rob to win that challenge and it was so close. But as I think about it, it might be better not winning that challenge. If Rob came right back in, I think they would have voted him right back out. It'll be better to come in later after the merge, avoid a vote or two and let some backstabbing and fewer numbers happen in the merged tribe.

[video=youtube;foLIXpk-4ws]

Feels like we won't see much of Extinction Island tonight. There is going to be way to much going in within the tribe.

I really think Kim is in a great position in the game right now.

I am so glad Adam went home. Was a lot time coming. And although I don't blame him, love that he looked a fool.

I really think Kim is in a great position in the game right now.

 

It's almost like she's in too good of a position. I'd love to see Kim win it all.

 

Tony is in a sneakily good spot right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.