Survivor 40: Winners at War

rjs4470

It's almost like she's in too good of a position. I'd love to see Kim win it all.

Tony is in a sneakily good spot right now.

I agree on both. I am surprised about Tony. I never would have picked him to be where he is in the game. I really could see almost anyone winning it though. Who is least likely to win? Probably Nick and Denise? Michelle is doubtful.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is least likely to win? Probably Nick and Denise? Michelle is doubtful.

While I think he is doing a pretty good job, I just don't see them wanting to reward Ben for some reason. To me, he is the least likely.

Nick has had his name thrown about quite a bit the last two weeks and escaped. Makes you think he won't be as much in the next couple with the way the edits usually go.

Denise intrigues me, along with Sophie.

It's almost like she's in too good of a position. I'd love to see Kim win it all.

Tony is in a sneakily good spot right now.

They both are. Tony is playing the most impressive game of anyone out there right now simply because it’s such a drastically different version of Tony than what we’ve seen in the past.

I agree on both. I am surprised about Tony. I never would have picked him to be where he is in the game. I really could see almost anyone winning it though. Who is least likely to win? Probably Nick and Denise? Michelle is doubtful.

I could see anyone left out there winning right now including Nick, Denise, and Michelle. If any of those 3 make final tribal they will have a good case. This is as wide open as any season I’ve seen and it’s truly living up to expectations. I even think we could see someone on the edge still win. If Rob or Parvati come back I could see them both making huge moves at the end that could be enough. Such a great season.

Fun personal story about Michelle. As some of you know I now live in Florida. I was hanging out with some friends at Jellyrolls a dueling pianos bar at Disney’s Boardwalk. I was up at the bar getting a drink and I look down at the other end and saw Michelle. I looked at my friends who don’t watch survivor and told them I was going to talk to her. I went up to her introduced myself, she bought me a drink, despite my hardest efforts to buy her a drink instead. Her response left me kind of speechless though when she asked if I had won a million dollars before. I didn’t really have a choice but to let her buy me a drink at that point. We ended up hanging out the rest of the night. She was down there with her mother and sister. At the end of the night she was super drunk so I called her an Uber back to her hotel and never saw her again. I’m no longer single so it doesn’t matter anymore, but I definitely regret my drunken state of mind not getting her number. I’m kind of rooting for her not to win though at this point because by the time I met her this season was obviously already filmed and if I would have just sent her back to her hotel knowing I would never talk to her again, I don’t know if I could live with myself knowing she had a cool 2 million coming to her in a few months.

I know MJ will kill me, but I hate the loved ones episode.

Why?

I enjoy it, but if I was on the show, that's a challenge that I 100% make sure I do not win.

The wife made a great point. No way they could do a loved ones challenge with all those kids out there. Can you imagine kids crying because mom/dad lost the challenge and the kids have to leave?

Yeah, no way they could have done one last night.

Why?

I enjoy it, but if I was on the show, that's a challenge that I 100% make sure I do not win.

Yeah, no way they could have done one last night.

I hate all the crying. Don't sign up for the show if it's so hard to be away from family that long.

I hate all the crying. Don't sign up for the show if it's so hard to be away from family that long.

I do too. While I can't profess to know what it's like to be on a desert island with a bunch of strangers all of which are out for themselves, I think the crying and emotions shown are played up a bit for dramatic effect. My wife and I joke, that neither one of us would sign up to visit each other if we somehow on the show, and it would be doubtful our kids would even volunteer to go. Wouldn't matter, because there's no way either my wife or myself would last long enough to even get to the loved one episode.