Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Survivor 40: Winners at War

Featured Replies

Would have been interesting if Sarah used her steal a vote advantage and stole Jeremy's vote and then Jeremy used his advantage and just left. I'd assume that would mean that Sarah wasted her advantage and wouldn't get to use Jeremy's vote cause he didn't have one since he was gone.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 29.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I’m still rooting for either Rob or Parvati to come back from extinction, it would be kind of cool to see Tyson win again.

While I’m still rooting for either Rob or Parvati to come back from extinction, it would be kind of cool to see Tyson win again.

 

I just don't see this group letting someone come back from Extinction and win, like in Season 38.

 

I think it's Tony.

I just don't see this group letting someone come back from Extinction and win, like in Season 38.

 

I think it's Tony.

No, I agree. No one from extinction is going to win. I also agree right now it feels like Tony.

Survivor Night!

 

I could really use a Sarah or Tony (I think he wins) departure tonight in regards to me winning some money.

It seems soooooooooooo long from Wednesday to Wednesday this season.

It seems soooooooooooo long from Wednesday to Wednesday this season.

 

Not with the MJ/Bulls documentary in between, at least for me!

Not with the MJ/Bulls documentary in between, at least for me!

 

The problem is that there isn't destination TV 7 nights a week. MJ has Sunday covered for now, and we've got a few more weeks of Survivor...then a whole bunch of nothing for the next few months.

We are getting vintage Tony, and it's great entertainment. And a spy nest next week?!

We are getting vintage Tony, and it's great entertainment. And a spy nest next week?!

 

He put the target on himself. He needs to find the other immunity idol. I assume Sophie had to give hers up. Is there anyone who will trust him besides Jeremy?

He put the target on himself. He needs to find the other immunity idol. I assume Sophie had to give hers up. Is there anyone who will trust him besides Jeremy?

 

Almost feels like the producers are setting him up for a mighty fall. But if anyone were to find Sophie's idol, my money would be on Tony.

When will the exiled player get to come back?

When will the exiled player get to come back?

 

Memory tells me they have done that late in the past. Perhaps when they are down to maybe 6 players left?

When will the exiled player get to come back?

 

Memory tells me they have done that late in the past. Perhaps when they are down to maybe 6 players left?

 

I believe in Season 38 when the premise was the same, Chris Underwood returned at 6.

 

I feel like long before that with Redemption Island, players returned at 5.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.