May 7, 20206 yr Ready for this, Tony hasn't had a single vote cast against him the whole game. That's insane. 10 tribal councils, I believe. I can't think of any player that has ever done a better job playing both sides against the middle. His communication with all players throughout the game and ability to convince each of them that he is with them has been great.
May 13, 20206 yr Survivor Finale! Even though days kinda drag on because of the Rona, I feel like this season has sort of flown by. Soak it all in tonight, we aren't getting a new season in the fall because production was halted.
May 13, 20206 yr Thoughts on tonight: Tony is the deserving winner. Unfortunately for him the nature of Survivor often means the most deserving doesn't win. I am sticking with my prediction that Tony has to face off with Ben in a fire making challenge. Perhaps his decision not to vote out Ben comes back to bite him. The only way someone from edge of extinction island wins is if they win all the immunity challenges when they get back into the game. Purely from a jury vote point of view, that is Tony's biggest threat.
May 13, 20206 yr Thoughts on tonight: Tony is the deserving winner. Unfortunately for him the nature of Survivor often means the most deserving doesn't win. I am sticking with my prediction that Tony has to face off with Ben in a fire making challenge. Perhaps his decision not to vote out Ben comes back to bite him. The only way someone from edge of extinction island wins is if they win all the immunity challenges when they get back into the game. Purely from a jury vote point of view, that is Tony's biggest threat. Man that would be some great drama if Ben takes out Tony during firemaking. Tony definitely deserves to win but the drama of that would be fantastic. Before all of this started, I said that there was no way the jury would reward someone coming back from the Edge at the end to win. I don't feel as strongly about that as I did at the beginning but I still think that's a long road. Natalie could maybe do it, but she'd have to be in a Final 3 without Tony there.
May 13, 20206 yr Before all of this started, I said that there was no way the jury would reward someone coming back from the Edge at the end to win. I don't feel as strongly about that as I did at the beginning but I still think that's a long road. Natalie could maybe do it, but she'd have to be in a Final 3 without Tony there. I can see Natalie winning because she would get a lot of votes from the people who have been on the edge. I can see Tyson getting a lot of votes if he wins another edge challenge and gets back in, then wins the immunity challenges to get to the final 3. I think the same would go for Boston Rob if he wins the edge challenge to get back in and then wins his way to the final 3. Like I said above, I think the only way someone from the edge gets to the final 3 is by winning those last couple immunity challenges. If anyone from the edge does that, they could certainly get votes.
May 13, 20206 yr Like I said above, I think the only way someone from the edge gets to the final 3 is by winning those last couple immunity challenges. If anyone from the edge does that, they could certainly get votes. I just feel like so many of them have spoken out or said that they didn't really like the Edge of Extinction and didn't like that Chris Underwood won in Season 38 by only "playing" like 14 days. I assumed many of them would be against the idea of voting for someone coming off the edge. But maybe playing in a season with it, they are more opening to an Edge winner.
May 13, 20206 yr I just feel like so many of them have spoken out or said that they didn't really like the Edge of Extinction and didn't like that Chris Underwood won in Season 38 by only "playing" like 14 days. I assumed many of them would be against the idea of voting for someone coming off the edge. But maybe playing in a season with it, they are more opening to an Edge winner. A lot of people on the jury are on the edge.
May 14, 20206 yr Natalie is a stud. But if Tony wins the fire challenge, I would still vote for him. I truly think he has played the best game of Survivor ever.
May 14, 20206 yr I’ve watched every single season of Survivor. That was the greatest performance in any season of all time. I’ve always thought the two best games ever played were Parvati in Micronesia and Boston Rob in Redemption Island. After Tony’s performance this season, it’s honestly not even close. Best survivor player of all time and it’s not even close.
May 14, 20206 yr Tony deserved it and it was clear. I don't know if he was tanking it when he was practicing fire, but Sarah was very confident that she'd beat him. Michelle played a great game, but was never going to get votes in the end. Natalie, played a great physical game. She won or found so many advantages on the island. She won the return game after nearly choking away three advantages. Nat's a great player, but she wasn't Tony great.
May 14, 20206 yr Tony deserved it and it was clear. I don't know if he was tanking it when he was practicing fire, but Sarah was very confident that she'd beat him. Michelle played a great game, but was never going to get votes in the end. Natalie, played a great physical game. She won or found so many advantages on the island. She won the return game after nearly choking away three advantages. Nat's a great player, but she wasn't Tony great. Personally, I would have liked to have seen Michelle get more votes than Natalie. I don’t like the Edge. Like it was cool this season because we got to still see these great survivors still out there, “playing the game” but I feel like it takes away from the integrity of the game. I really hope we’ve seen the last of it. Natalie is a beast though and still one the best winners of all time in her season.
May 14, 20206 yr Massively enjoyed this season. Learned a lesson many years ago to not drink and BGP, so I might hold off my thoughts until tomorrow. Tony seemed like the easy winner like 4-5 weeks ago though. Surprised it was that evident. Expected winners to easily pick up on that. A little sad we won't have Survivor this fall.
May 14, 20206 yr Natalie is a stud. But if Tony wins the fire challenge, I would still vote for him. I truly think he has played the best game of Survivor ever. I would've won $150 if Natalie won tonight. But you nailed it. If Tony wins the fire challenge, he needs to win and he did. It was the right decision.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.