Pendleton vs. Conner 12/5 Predictions

They need to learn from the Holmes game and then quickly erase it from their memory banks. In my estimation some key adjustments might have kept that game closer because at a point Pendleton just lost their will. Instead of Kane taking out the ball have Mudd do it with Kane serving as a stady receiver on the inbounds and have Mudd run a slash cut and he is off down the floor. If they get the press solved that will be a big hurdle for this team, it has been to easy the past years to leave Mains back there to bring it up by himself. Also, if they can't get the ball into Kane in the post flash him free throw line extended and let him beat people off the drouble.... which he can do. Pendleton 65 Conner 57

They need to learn from the Holmes game and then quickly erase it from their memory banks. In my estimation some key adjustments might have kept that game closer because at a point Pendleton just lost their will. Instead of Kane taking out the ball have Mudd do it with Kane serving as a stady receiver on the inbounds and have Mudd run a slash cut and he is off down the floor. If they get the press solved that will be a big hurdle for this team, it has been to easy the past years to leave Mains back there to bring it up by himself. Also, if they can't get the ball into Kane in the post flash him free throw line extended and let him beat people off the drouble.... which he can do. Pendleton 65 Conner 57

He can also hit the J from there. :thumb:

Yes he can hit it from there and he can hit it from three range, Kane Belcher is a good/steady high school player but he has to get the ball. This team has to work on getting the ball up the floor first and then work on creating passing lanes to work the ball somewhere so Kane can operate. Inside/outside basketball will benefit this team big time, Kane gets his points, and Lambert, Mudd, Harden can knock down outside shots. I still have a feeling this team will be peaking at money time because Coach Simms is too talented and wants to win too much not to.

Yep, the wildcats miss more than just Mains bringing to ball up by hisself. They miss a big supporting cast that hurri-Kane can not solve by himself. I wish him the best though, class kid and player, but needs supporting help for Pendleton to make any kind of run this year. Good Luck this season Wildcats!!!:thumb: