Campbell County 74 Scott 68

I am challenged by the absence of discussion on a 10th Region game of this magnitude. Is this a statement that the 10th is just irrelevant this year? Scott loses to John Hardin a 2nd time by only 3 and we learn in a post later Ohmer didn't play? They lose to Camels by 6 and neither the Camels or Eagle supporters care enough to provide details. What is going on? How can Mcpapa clear things up on his own? Or, are Goldies' Cardinals just going to live up to pre-season expectations? Come on 10th Region posters, clear up this snowbird's ignorance.

I am challenged by the absence of discussion on a 10th Region game of this magnitude. Is this a statement that the 10th is just irrelevant this year? Scott loses to John Hardin a 2nd time by only 3 and we learn in a post later Ohmer didn't play? They lose to Camels by 6 and neither the Camels or Eagle supporters care enough to provide details. What is going on? How can Mcpapa clear things up on his own? Or, are Goldies' Cardinals just going to live up to pre-season expectations? Come on 10th Region posters, clear up this snowbird's ignorance.

:idunno:

Camels got out in front early, was a great game, always exciting in the eagles nest, ohmer played the whole game except the last 3 min, was fouled on a shot and tweaked his ankle again, bricked 2 free throws and came out, eagles never had a lead, tied it up at one point but camels kept lead pretty much the whole game, on a neutral court I take camels everytime, but was a exciting game.