Somerset 34 Harlan 7

Jumper_Dad

To all Somerset fans, I appologize for my comment. I was in a bad mood with a sour-taste left in my mouth, however, thats no excuse for what I said and I'm truly sorry. Good luck to you and yours this week!

NG73, I had great fun playing against you these past couple of weeks, you were a hard competitor who never seemed to stop going and played clean from whistle to whistle. Best of luck to you in the rest of life.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe EVERY team that wanted to play up, had that opportunity. Not a select few. I don't understand why fan's of schools that would not have been in the new district with Somerset or the district they are moving up to, could care one way or the other. Unless as Average Joe said it is just sour grapes over loosing to them the last few years.

Congrats to the Green Dragons, a very hard hitting, clean playing, well coached team. You had a great season, I enjoyed watching you play.

Was a very good year for Harlan and Somersets should continue....There were a handful of teams that were not allowed to play up...Knott County was 1 of them.

I forgot to mention a big:thumb: to some great folks from Williamsburg who came to the game last night to support the Big Green!

You're welcome....lol. Congrats to Harlan on a great year even though ya broke my heart twice :jump: .... Somerset...best of luck, get that regional crown on our side of the fence!!!