Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset 34 Harlan 7

Featured Replies

To all Somerset fans, I appologize for my comment. I was in a bad mood with a sour-taste left in my mouth, however, thats no excuse for what I said and I'm truly sorry. Good luck to you and yours this week!

 

NG73, I had great fun playing against you these past couple of weeks, you were a hard competitor who never seemed to stop going and played clean from whistle to whistle. Best of luck to you in the rest of life.

  • Replies 57
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't mean to step into y'alls secrets, but I know there are some Jumpers who remember him!

Not really. :confused:

I believe EVERY team that wanted to play up, had that opportunity. Not a select few. I don't understand why fan's of schools that would not have been in the new district with Somerset or the district they are moving up to, could care one way or the other. Unless as Average Joe said it is just sour grapes over loosing to them the last few years.

 

Congrats to the Green Dragons, a very hard hitting, clean playing, well coached team. You had a great season, I enjoyed watching you play.

Was a very good year for Harlan and Somersets should continue....There were a handful of teams that were not allowed to play up...Knott County was 1 of them.

Will somebody please kill this thread?

Where's AC/DC with the dynomite?

I forgot to mention a big:thumb: to some great folks from Williamsburg who came to the game last night to support the Big Green!

You're welcome....lol. Congrats to Harlan on a great year even though ya broke my heart twice :jump: .... Somerset...best of luck, get that regional crown on our side of the fence!!!

Isn't Somerset highschool a school for the privileged?

Isn't Somerset highschool a school for the privileged?

Not really sure what you mean by that? Somerset High School is a school for the kids that live in the city limits of Somerset.

Isn't Somerset highschool a school for the privileged?

It is an independent school just like Harlan.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.