Wintry Precipitation Possible Wednesday night into Thursday

nWo

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but you get that more in warm weather. So you're telling me you don't like warm weather?

I'm going to text you the photo of the tree branch that pierced the awning of my back patio. Let's not even talk about how many tree branches that I had to move yesterday. Also, with the wind starting to blow again this morning, I seriously had to take my life in my own hands just to go from my house to my detached garage to my car to get to work. Never had any of those problems in the summer.

Add to that, living in a 100 year old house, frozen pipes and heating bills make me hate winter. If I ever get to sell and move into an apartment, I might like winter again. :lol2:

Edited by True blue (and gold)
My garage is detached, not attached. Duh, TB&G!

I'm going to text you the photo of the tree branch that pierced the awning of my back patio. Let's not even talk about how many tree branches that I had to move yesterday. Also, with the wind starting to blow again this morning, I seriously had to take my life in my own hands just to go from my house to my attached garage to my car to get to work. Never had any of those problems in the summer.

Add to that, living in a 100 year old house, frozen pipes and heating bills make me hate winter. If I ever get to sell and move into an apartment, I might like winter again. :lol2:

There were at least 3 massive trees down on our subdivision yesterday, luckily none (that we saw) landed on any houses. In addition, our next door neighbor had one of their large trees split in half. Landed on their brand new deck and pulled portions of their gutters off.

I'm going to text you the photo of the tree branch that pierced the awning of my back patio. Let's not even talk about how many tree branches that I had to move yesterday. Also, with the wind starting to blow again this morning, I seriously had to take my life in my own hands just to go from my house to my detached garage to my car to get to work. Never had any of those problems in the summer.

I'm really sorry that happened to you and I saw quite a bit of it throughout several neighborhoods near my own yesterday. I will say that ice events like that does cause a lot of downed trees and limbs. I will also say though, at least up here, that I have seen much more wind damage and trees down during the spring and summer months. Doesn't really make either one any better for anyone when you're on the receiving end, I fully understand that. Hope all is well for you. Stay safe! Also, I still love winter! :lol2: