2000 point players

Just curious, I have noticed several players hitting 2000 points and it's so early their senior year, I'm guessing it's because they played Varsity in Jr High. Have any girls hit 2000 points in 4 yrs? I am in no way discounting the ones hitting these numbers, it's awesome. Just wondering.

Interesting Question. Below is the link to the KHSAA girls record book. The minimum is 2,500 points but it gives the years played so its somewhat of a resource:

https://khsaa.org/records/basketball/gbk-recordbook_indivteams.pdf

How the school counts the points scored and when it "starts" is up to the school. The KHSAA recognizes all varsity points scored prior to a players 9th grade season. The NFHS does not. We all remember Whitney Creech. She is Kentucky's all time leading scorer with 5,527 varsity points (5th - 12th grade). Yes, she started in 5th grade before the rule change. For national purposes, however, her total is only 4,462 varsity points (9th - 12th grade).

This is from carpdiem in the Anna Clephane 2000 pt thread. So if you discount her 100 pts as a 8th grader, looks like she would reach 2000 in a 4 year period in a few games.

Anna Clephane scored her 2,000th Point(and 35 additional) on Thursday night against NCC on the Hill. Referencing an earlier thread, she scored less than a 100 points as an 8th grader and since has averaged:

14/gm Freshman

19/gm Sophmore

22/gm Junior

29/gm Senior