Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Congratulations to Kala Faulkner

Featured Replies

It has been reported that Kala Faulkner has made the Louisville basketball team as a walk-on, having already received a full academic scholarship. Congratulations to a hard working young lady.

It has been reported that Kala Faulkner has made the Louisville basketball team as a walk-on, having already received a full academic scholarship. Congratulations to a hard working young lady.

Good for her, good student-athlete!!! Congratulations!!!

Great news! I was under the impression she wasn't seeking to play college ball, but I am very excited for her. Great talent, great young lady!

Kala is a McConnell Scholar at U of L. As well as contributing on the court, she will certainly aid the overall GPA of the team.

Kala is a McConnell Scholar at U of L. As well as contributing on the court, she will certainly aid the overall GPA of the team.

 

The loss of her and her ability to make the rest of the team good is the reason why Rose Hill won't win the region next season. Congrats to her!

I was under the impression that she was on the team since the beginning of the school year, so this shows how much I know. Either way I like to see Kentucky kids playing for our states' colleges, especially a super nice girl like Kala.

I notice that she hasn't gotten any congratulations on here from any Russell posters, and that's a shame! Surely, she learned some basketball skill while she attended there.;)

Congratulations Kala. Keep up the good work.

 

Wireman can you allow a young lady to enjoy some praise for her hard work without trying to start an arguement.

Congratulations Kala. Keep up the good work.

 

Wireman can you allow a young lady to enjoy some praise for her hard work without trying to start an arguement.

 

Quote by Wireman:

 

"Congrats to her!!!"

Congrats to Kala. Always great to see local kids do well.

I notice that she hasn't gotten any congratulations on here from any Russell posters, and that's a shame! Surely, she learned some basketball skill while she attended there.;)

 

Unfair! Unfair!

(No not like that! :D )

I hadn't heard the news (I sure didn't see it in the paper) and

this is the first time I've been on BGP since the news broke.

 

Congratulations Kala on her huge achievement!

I notice that she hasn't gotten any congratulations on here from any Russell posters, and that's a shame! Surely, she learned some basketball skill while she attended there.;)

 

Congrats to Kala. A super young lady. Her play in the state tournament was simply outstanding considering the injury that she had.

 

On a side note, I heard that U of L has/or is scheduled to come see Laura Terry. Can anyone confirm that for me? That would be awesome to have 3 girls from that squad make d-1.

Congrats to Kala. A super young lady. Her play in the state tournament was simply outstanding considering the injury that she had.

 

On a side note, I heard that U of L has/or is scheduled to come see Laura Terry. Can anyone confirm that for me? That would be awesome to have 3 girls from that squad make d-1.

 

U of L was at Rose Hill last week to visit Terry. I can confirm that.

U of L was at Rose Hill last week to visit Terry. I can confirm that.

 

That's terrific. Do you know how the visit went?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.