Congratulations to Kala Faulkner

It has been reported that Kala Faulkner has made the Louisville basketball team as a walk-on, having already received a full academic scholarship. Congratulations to a hard working young lady.

Good for her, good student-athlete!!! Congratulations!!!

Kala is a McConnell Scholar at U of L. As well as contributing on the court, she will certainly aid the overall GPA of the team.

The loss of her and her ability to make the rest of the team good is the reason why Rose Hill won't win the region next season. Congrats to her!

I was under the impression that she was on the team since the beginning of the school year, so this shows how much I know. Either way I like to see Kentucky kids playing for our states' colleges, especially a super nice girl like Kala.

I notice that she hasn't gotten any congratulations on here from any Russell posters, and that's a shame! Surely, she learned some basketball skill while she attended there.;)

Unfair! Unfair!

(No not like that! :D )

I hadn't heard the news (I sure didn't see it in the paper) and

this is the first time I've been on BGP since the news broke.

Congratulations Kala on her huge achievement!

I notice that she hasn't gotten any congratulations on here from any Russell posters, and that's a shame! Surely, she learned some basketball skill while she attended there.;)

Congrats to Kala. A super young lady. Her play in the state tournament was simply outstanding considering the injury that she had.

On a side note, I heard that U of L has/or is scheduled to come see Laura Terry. Can anyone confirm that for me? That would be awesome to have 3 girls from that squad make d-1.

Congrats to Kala. A super young lady. Her play in the state tournament was simply outstanding considering the injury that she had.

On a side note, I heard that U of L has/or is scheduled to come see Laura Terry. Can anyone confirm that for me? That would be awesome to have 3 girls from that squad make d-1.

U of L was at Rose Hill last week to visit Terry. I can confirm that.