This week's Lit Ratings

02Ram54

I love everything about Football including the LIT ratings. I for one am expecting the players to have moved on, and left the rest of it for us to debate. After the first hit of the next game when I played, I had usually forgotten everything except what was in front of me. Has this changed for the kids today? A hard practice the Monday following has a way of bringing the next game into focus also. I believe for most programs, HS football has such a demand for a players attention, during the season especially, that until someone plays their last game as a senior, they still point mostly forward with their thoughts. I for one, since I can't play anymore, share next week with last week, last year and my years. Thank God for the privledge of working to play in the game. Because I was a part of a team I can simply watch any game now and celebrate all of everything that is Friday nights. When people ask me why I support my son playing given the almost every game possibility of injury, I worry for a second and then remember all the things that make it what it really is and causes IMO a lot of the strength of arguments on BGP - the best team sport, at the most pure level - High School. How many other websites are most of us reading and responding to? For most of us, at least during the season, Friday Night is every day if you want it to be. STXMAN.

Excellent post brother.

In all the years that I followed KY High school football, I have never understood how the LIT ratings are compiled. Does anyone know? Because every week it just seems to me that some teams are a little overrated while others are getting the shaft and that is across the board in all classes.