March 17, 20179 yr If the next two Ball kids were as good as Lonzo, he'd deal with it all day. They aren't, so I get looking to run away as fast as possible... Father Ball has been out in the media/social media as much as possible for a reason. Lonzo can ball, the other two are great athletes with some skill. Father Ball is eating it up though.
March 17, 20179 yr I think that we're safe in saying that it will not be Bob Knight . Because they're not all dead, right?
March 17, 20179 yr # 1 A. Miller # 2 Mack What about Iowa State's Coach(forgot name) Virginia Tech Coach
March 17, 20179 yr Greg Marshall is the right choice but it will probably be Alford Alford to Indiana, and Lavar Ball steps in at UCLA!
March 18, 20179 yr IU's a historic program, I think there's a few coaches who would come that most think wouldn't.
March 18, 20179 yr Gregg Marshall is waiting for the Ky job......JMHO! I personally feel if he wasn't, he would of left last year. Archie Miller would be a good fit. Not getting Stevens or Alford. Right now they're way bigger than Indiana.
March 18, 20179 yr Maybe then Cal would play in Bloomington again. UK will never play IU in Bloomington as long as Cal is the coach bc of what happened the last time they played there Oh by the way, Indiana sucks!!!
March 18, 20179 yr Author Maybe then Cal would play in Bloomington again. Probably would play in Indy every year, Cal has asked for this...Cream was against it. Next coach probably won't be against it, just my guess.
March 20, 20179 yr Obviously it's not going to happen but if I were Frank Glass I'd have to at least interview Frank Martin from South Carolina. He's one of the most underrated coaches in the NCAA in my opinion. With the in state talent that Indiana has available he could do well just by recruiting in state. South Carolina has been on the upswing since he has been there and even though they are an up and down team that's due to the fact that he doesn't have much talent to work with. If he were at a school where he could draw in some of the top players in the country he could do big things.
March 20, 20179 yr What's next for this guy? https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/HZnjw8yDfxjyKWqA4zQB11AyLOQ=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3489584/635600162080424421-tomcrean.0.0.0.jpg That guy? I think Seth Greenberg will probably retire as an analyst/announcer.
March 20, 20179 yr As a Kentucky fan the two coaches that would scare me the most based on age and and accomplishments would be Mack and Miller. I honestly don't know why Indiana wouldn't go after Archie , Mack or Cronin. Three accomplished coaches who know the region.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.