Indiana's Next Coach

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the next two Ball kids were as good as Lonzo, he'd deal with it all day. They aren't, so I get looking to run away as fast as possible...

Father Ball has been out in the media/social media as much as possible for a reason. Lonzo can ball, the other two are great athletes with some skill. Father Ball is eating it up though.

Obviously it's not going to happen but if I were Frank Glass I'd have to at least interview Frank Martin from South Carolina. He's one of the most underrated coaches in the NCAA in my opinion. With the in state talent that Indiana has available he could do well just by recruiting in state. South Carolina has been on the upswing since he has been there and even though they are an up and down team that's due to the fact that he doesn't have much talent to work with. If he were at a school where he could draw in some of the top players in the country he could do big things.

As a Kentucky fan the two coaches that would scare me the most based on age and and accomplishments would be Mack and Miller.

I honestly don't know why Indiana wouldn't go after Archie , Mack or Cronin. Three accomplished coaches who know the region.