Indiana's Next Coach

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. The sad part is IU fans still think they're a blue blood.
They most definitely are. Cowherd just last week had this discussion. Called it the 5th best job in the country and said it was definitely a blueblood. That's a national media guy with huge exposure. I guess his opinion matters less than that of a UK fanatic.

Gotroll-18240_960_720-57c8d4155f9b5829f42acd2f.jpg somewhere else.

@Bench Nobody in their right mind still considers IU as a blue blood. UK, UNC, Duke, KU, and UCLA are blue bloods. IU has history, but that doesn't make it a blue blood.
UCLA Basketball is way too full of itself – The Herd Now I'll save you the work. Fast Forward to about the 38 minute mark. You'd probably be best to listen to the whole show though. He makes a lot of sense. But it contradicts your skewed way of thinking so you probably don't want to hear it.

"Indiana's a Top Job."

"Colin still thinks Indiana is a Top 5 college basketball job"

"Indiana is an all time gig."

"Duke -1, Kentucky -2, Kansas -3, Carolina -4, 5? I'd say Indiana."

IMG_9106.PNGFun Fact:

Kentucky has played basketball for 113 season win a total of 2,205 wins and 682 losses.

Kansas has played 118 seasons with 2,186 wins and 836 losses.

UNC has played 106 seasons with 2,173 wins and 774 losses.

Duke 11 seasons with 2,087 wins and 864 losses.

HOWEVER, Indiana has played 116 seasons (3rd most all time) with only 1,778 wins and 1,003 losses. That has them 11th on the all time wins list and a winning percentage of .604. I don't consider that to be very good but that's just me.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60858[/ATTACH]Fun Fact:

Kentucky has played basketball for 113 season win a total of 2,205 wins and 682 losses.

Kansas has played 118 seasons with 2,186 wins and 836 losses.

UNC has played 106 seasons with 2,173 wins and 774 losses.

Duke 11 seasons with 2,087 wins and 864 losses.

HOWEVER, Indiana has played 116 seasons (3rd most all time) with only 1,778 wins and 1,003 losses. That has them 11th on the all time wins list and a winning percentage of .604. I don't consider that to be very good but that's just me.

So Temple is a better program than Indiana? St. John's is better? Honestly, I'm just trying to figure out what factors you're rolling up to come to your conclusions. I loathe Indiana with the intensity of 1,000 suns, but I am also able to see the many positives with their program.