March 16, 20179 yr I think IU deserve's it's own thread. IU is a historic program and can be great again, with the right hire.
March 16, 20179 yr I read where the AD will not forming a search committee at the school and instead and will make the hire on his own based on consulting "basketball experts", etc. Will be interesting to see who they target.... Alford and Marshall would seem like obvious choices to include. Archie Miller out of Dayton could also be an option. Lots of different ways to go with no clear-cut option that is obviously better than the rest.
March 16, 20179 yr What about Bruce Pearl? I think he could be great at IU. I would be beyond shocked if Glass even writes his name on the bottom of the long-list.
March 16, 20179 yr Probably a stretch, but what about Sean Miller? Sean Miller ain't walkin thru that door!
March 16, 20179 yr I think IU deserve's it's own thread. IU is a historic program and can be great again, with the right hire. They don't deserve anything:no:
March 16, 20179 yr If it's anyone besides Archie Miller it will be a mistake. They aren't pulling Alford from UCLA or Sean Miller from Arizona. Gregg Marshall will not leave Witchita State either. It has to be Archie.
March 16, 20179 yr If it's anyone besides Archie Miller it will be a mistake. They aren't pulling Alford from UCLA or Sean Miller from Arizona. Gregg Marshall will not leave Witchita State either. It has to be Archie. They can get Gregg Marshall if they are willing to write the check. Alford's buyout is really high, which will probably keep him from being a candidate. What about Cronin?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.