March 16, 20179 yr Author Donovan ready to come to college, he's not going to get a title now that KD left.
March 16, 20179 yr Donovan ready to come to college, he's not going to get a title now that KD left. IU fans have been wanting Donovan or Brad Stevens for a while now. Neither is happening.
March 16, 20179 yr Author Why leave Dayton where your almost a lock for NCAA every year to go to IU? Can get their easier at IU, even in a down year 7 teams made the Dance.
March 16, 20179 yr Author IU fans have been wanting Donovan or Brad Stevens for a while now. Neither is happening. I agree. I actually think Billy would be easier to get than Brad...but neither is walking through that door.
March 16, 20179 yr Why leave Dayton where your almost a lock for NCAA every year to go to IU? With a decent coach IU should be a lock for the NCAA every year as well.
March 16, 20179 yr Their best options are Archie or Marshall. Honestly I'm not sure Marshall would leave unless they wrote an awfully large check. I believe he's making somewhere near what Crean was at IU and his job security is off the charts at Wichita State. Then that leaves Alford as their next choice and I'm not sure he would leave UCLA either. I know he has ties with Indiana but is it really an upgrade? Indiana has better fan support but outside of that I can't see any other positives for IU over UCLA unless he want's the Ball family out of his life or just hates living in the city of angels. To be perfectly honest I don't even think Alford is that great of a coach.
March 16, 20179 yr The summary of Jeff Goodman's "Insider" article on ESPN.com: Recommendation It's a tough call between Mack and (Archie) Miller, and Indiana die-hards should be happy with either. Prediction Alford. There's so much history between the two, and Alford has done a great job this season at UCLA. Remember, though, it was only a year ago that people were calling for his firing. This is a natural move.
March 16, 20179 yr The summary of Jeff Goodman's "Insider" article on ESPN.com: Recommendation It's a tough call between Mack and (Archie) Miller, and Indiana die-hards should be happy with either. Prediction Alford. There's so much history between the two, and Alford has done a great job this season at UCLA. Remember, though, it was only a year ago that people were calling for his firing. This is a natural move. I agree on Alford. However he now as the program set up to be pretty successful for awhile. Especially with the younger Ball's coming to UCLA too. I think it would be hard to leave there, to go back to a rebuilding job.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.