Stay at NKU or return to WKU?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EKU honestly would be the best as far as central location. NKU is too far North, WKU is too far south west, Rupp Arena and the Yum Center are too big, Memorial Coliseum is too small, and I can't see it being in Freedom Hall.

EKU has the perfect sized arena and is a central location.

What has been the biggest crowd at a girls session? In other words how big would the gym need to be to accommodate a large crowd.

Last year for the Campbell Co vs Franklin Co was probably the largest crowd or pretty close to it. I am not sure what the crowd number was but it is somewhere in here. CC closed school that day so people could go. I will see if I can find the thread.

What has been the biggest crowd at a girls session? In other words how big would the gym need to be to accommodate a large crowd.

Here is where they talk about overall attendance.

Someone who is much better finding things online can probably find the attendance per session from last year.

I would like to see the Girls have the opportunity to play at Rupp at least one time.

Other than that you better hope someone bids on it or it will be like Soccer and held at high schools.

Won't ever be played at Rupp. Cost too much to rent and crowds won't come even remotely close to half full for any game.