Steelers 30 Dolphins 12

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it was a dirty play at all. That's beside the point.

A defensive player launches himself into the QB's head, and I'd expect retaliation every single time.

Well, it wasn't late. It was well within the boundary of play. He got the very bottom of the facemask and didn't get him high enough that he was out more than one play. It's not a homer thing, I just hate that rule. It was so violent that a flag was coming no matter where he hit him. I'm all for protecting the QB, but if you're gonna get outside the pocket and flirt with danger, I wish they treated them like every other football player.

Well, it wasn't late. It was well within the boundary of play. He got the very bottom of the facemask and didn't get him high enough that he was out more than one play. It's not a homer thing, I just hate that rule. It was so violent that a flag was coming no matter where he hit him. I'm all for protecting the QB, but if you're gonna get outside the pocket and flirt with danger, I wish they treated them like every other football player.

I really wish he would have been just a little lower because it would have still been just as violent, but no way could you have justified a flag on the play.

I really wish he would have been just a little lower because it would have still been just as violent, but no way could you have justified a flag on the play.
I agree, but really when the QB gets splayed out like that a flag is on it's way.

You hit a QB in the head, you better have your head on a swivel.

If Burfict had made that same hit on Big Ben, would you not expect the Steelers to go after him? I would.

No, because he didn't hit him in the head. Did it graze his face mask? Yeah, a little... But unless you just have a problem with hard, clean hits, there's nothing to be mad about.

No, because he didn't hit him in the head. Did it graze his face mask? Yeah, a little... But unless you just have a problem with hard, clean hits, there's nothing to be mad about.

You can't watch that hit and objectively say he didn't hit him in the head. The crown of his helmet landed on Moore's chinstrap.

Like I said, in no way was it intentional, but that's irrelevant. You hit a QB in the head, you should expect payback.

Antonio Brown & Leveon Bell are special players and fun to watch.

I'm kind of surprised we haven't heard more of my fellow Bengal fans being upset that we passed up on Bell. That year we needed a running back and we took Giovani Bernard and the Steelers took Bell the very next pick after us. I know i wish we took Bell. Bell is such a complete back and can do it all.

I'm kind of surprised we haven't heard more of my fellow Bengal fans being upset that we passed up on Bell. That year we needed a running back and we took Giovani Bernard and the Steelers took Bell the very next pick after us. I know i wish we took Bell. Bell is such a complete back and can do it all.

It's a good point. In the Bengals defense, and I hate the taste in my mouth saying that, who was goign to predict the guy was going to lose 25 lbs and turned into the best RB in the league.

If Bud takes a shot like that on Brady, I want to see how the Patriots react. That will be fun.
Bud would be sent to Mexico after the wall gets built.

Tom isn't that stupid, nor can he get to the edge fast enough to make that play. He doesn't have to. He can do all he needs to from the confines of the pocket.