Steelers 30 Dolphins 12

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think the Patriots would just let a helmet to helmet hit like that to Brady go?

You sir, are the delusional one.

Look, I know you think your team is full of tough guys. Well no one is afraid of the physicality of the Pats. That's not your strong suit. Skilled, yes. More physical than their opponent. Not it.

So, if you think someone would try to cut Bud or something of that nature, take his knees, well maybe. I doubt it, but maybe. But toe to toe, Pats aren't what you have blown up in your own mind my friend.

Look, I know you think your team is full of tough guys. Well no one is afraid of the physicality of the Pats. That's not your strong suit. Skilled, yes. More physical than their opponent. Not it.

So, if you think someone would try to cut Bud or something of that nature, take his knees, well maybe. I doubt it, but maybe. But toe to toe, Pats aren't what you have blown up in your own mind my friend.

Pats aren't even close to one of the most physical teams in the league. Not by a long-shot. Probably on the opposite end of that spectrum. They would absolutely go cheap in order to protect Brady or retaliate against a hit on him though. That's 100% without question in my mind.