September 13, 200620 yr Author I believe next season we could be really good if we get the right peices in this recruiting class. We have Crawford, Bradley, Morris (hopefully), Carter, Stevenson, Jasper, and Meeks. I think that group has a lot of potential. Now if we can just bring in a PF like Patterson, some other forwards, Stewart, Moses, or whoever else, and a great team-first guard like Lucas, we could have the right ingredients to be an amazing team!
September 14, 200620 yr I believe next season we could be really good if we get the right peices in this recruiting class. We have Crawford, Bradley, Morris (hopefully), Carter, Stevenson, Jasper, and Meeks. I think that group has a lot of potential. Now if we can just bring in a PF like Patterson, some other forwards, Stewart, Moses, or whoever else, and a great team-first guard like Lucas, we could have the right ingredients to be an amazing team! Amen to that brother!! :thumb:
September 14, 200620 yr You don't have to get all 5 star players. You do need a couple of studs and some good complimentary players.
September 14, 200620 yr Does anyone know when we are getting rid of Tubby?:laugh: This has absolutely nothing to do with the title of the thread so leave that talk out of it.:thumb:
September 14, 200620 yr KentuckySportRadio.com reported that "The Alaskan Assassin" Ramon Harris is supposed to be on campus this weekend for a visit. It was also reported that Marshall Moses was "90%" sure he would attend Midnight Madness at Rupp Arena. That could be 6 to 7 possible players at Midnight Madness: Patrick Patterson-confirmed, Jai Lucas-confirmed, A.J. Stewar-confirmed, The Morris twins--reported by their HS coach, Marshall Moses (90% sure he will attend), and Chris Barnes--rumored. This could possibly be a dynamic class!!!! Tubby has put the work in, let's hope the program reap the benefits.
September 15, 200620 yr Author Well based on reports AJ Stewart is all but ours, and it seems hes already started working on Patterson. He also said he really likes Jai Lucas. Also Coach Smith and Coach Hobbs had a good in-home visit with Patterson Monday night. Just this week alone Patterson is being visited by Tubby, Coach K, Skip Prosser, and Donovan. Hopefully Tubby is doing good with him!
September 15, 200620 yr I wander how many of the posters on this site actually know that the current incoming freshman class (Meeks/Jasper/Stevenson/Porter) was ranked ahead of dUKe's, Michigan State's, UCONN's, and UofL among others for this season. We were 10th on one site and 11th on rivals.com and these sites generally rank the top-25, not to shabby for a guy who supposedly can't recruit. #1 w/the Rondo/Morris/Crawford/Bradley class, and then a down year w/the Carter class no doubt, and then another top-10 class, not as bad as the Tubby Bashers would lead you to believe. The current group we are recruiting will/should be a top-5 to top-10 class. I think as UK fans we will be very happy w/this class and excited about their opportunities. AJ Stewart was quoted as saying he could commit at Midnight Madness is all goes like he thinks it will. That might be the one commitment that starts it all.
September 15, 200620 yr I wander how many of the posters on this site actually know that the current incoming freshman class (Meeks/Jasper/Stevenson/Porter) was ranked ahead of Duke's, Michigan State's, UCONN's, and UofL among others for this season. We were 10th on one site and 11th on rivals.com and these sites generally rank the top-25, not to shabby for a guy who supposedly can't recruit. #1 w/the Rondo/Morris/Crawford/Bradley class, and then a down year w/the Carter class no doubt, and then another top-10 class, not as bad as the Tubby Bashers would lead you to believe. The current group we are recruiting will/should be a top-5 to top-10 class. I think as UK fans we will be very happy w/this class and excited about their opportunities. AJ Stewart was quoted as saying he could commit at Midnight Madness is all goes like he thinks it will. That might be the one commitment that starts it all. The Tubby bashers want a #1 every year. They need to wake up and smell the coffee cause it ain't happening. They need to start living in a realistic world. You know the 18%.
September 15, 200620 yr Scout has the 06 Class below all four teams you mentioned, and only Michigan State is rated below UK on Rivals...
September 15, 200620 yr Scout has the 06 Class below all four teams you mentioned, and only Michigan State is rated below UK on Rivals...For real, I was wondering what made him think UK's class was rated ahead of Louisville's...
September 15, 200620 yr For real, I was wondering what made him think UK's class was rated ahead of Louisville's... UofL can be ranked ahead of UK every year as far as I care, But I'll take the W's every year we get over them. All them " Great " kids and cant beat a Team that has fell off the map. :sleep:
September 15, 200620 yr UofL can be ranked ahead of UK every year as far as I care, But I'll take the W's every year we get over them. All them " Great " kids and cant beat a Team that has fell off the map. :sleep: Smack talk about football turned boring lately? I didn't come in to try and jack this thread into UL-UK, I was just questioning a post that was (and you know it) factually incorrect. :walk:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.